ADVERTISEMENT

Where recruiting stands (Update)

RUsojo

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 18, 2010
Remaining Targets, maybe in order of preference, maybe not. But I tried. Ok here we go.

RB - Townsend, Duke, Martin
WR - Copeland, Townsend, Evans, Plummer
TE - Caughey, Bauman
OL - Roye
DB - Bellamy, Miller, Igbinosun, Gould, Bridges, Plummer, Evans, Williams, Watkins, Boyd
LB - Walker, Saka, Graham
DL - Artis, Aybar, Scott, Allen, Durojaiye, Price, Bauman, Jacques

Might also be important to note PSU is going to take 25 commits. The situation for them with the guys bolded above:

Roye - PSUs top OL, 6/18 visit
Bellamy - Probably top 3/4 DB, 6/11 visit
Gould - not currently a take, 6/11 visit
Bridges - not currently a take, not likely
Saka - top LB/DE type (likely an LB), 6/18
Artis - top DT on board, 6/11 visit
Miller - not currently a take, not likely, 6/7 unofficial

Watching NBA playoffs with some four roses as I sweep through every recruiting board I subscribe too and felt like getting the thoughts in my head down some where. So why not do it for everyone to see if they’re interested. And give the opportunity to be corrected.

With 6 spots left it’s awfully tight for a lot of guys were supposedly in good with. Leads me to believe we’re not capped at 6 or the staff feels they’re not sitting pretty with some guys we think they would wait on. Leaning toward the latter but regardless...

I bolded guys I think would be a take if they were the NEXT prospect to try to commit (had to draw the line somewhere, things change fast if some of these guys tried to commit after my hypothetical next commitment). I underlined guys I think are not likely to end up in the class whether they’re not reallyyy considering RU, RU isn’t too keen on them, position prioritization is at play, or their sitting too good with other guys at a spot. And I listed guys with position flexibility multiple times, though they may be a higher priority because of that flexibility than where they are listed at particular position.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News