ADVERTISEMENT

Whiny Bitch Harbaugh

I agree. I thought Michigan got hosed throughout the game.

Oh boo-hoo. Like Michigan has never benefited from a friendly whistle before. Ask some Penn State fans...I'm sure they can immediately name at least a few instances off the top of their heads where they got screwed at the hands of the officials vs. Michigan.

Last edited:
Reactions: RURM85
Here's another view, He had the 1st down. The big question: was there enough evidence to overturn it - nope. Whiney Harbaugh had a 17-7 lead - with the ball - late in the 3rd quarter. The only one to blame for scUM's collapse is his conservatism. He's now 0-2 against Urban. This was suppose to be his year with 40 something seniors (eligibility wise) to OSU's 44 first time college players (including redshirt FR). BTW, on the 4th down disputed call, Urban could have kicked the tying FG in overtime but chose to play for the win (on the very next play). Welcome to the big-time, Jimmah. You're NO URBAN

15135957_10153911000962540_7626003349887667180_n.jpg

The other laughable part was their Heisman (supposedly) superstar Peppers who ran his mouth all week about OSU physical attributes and then stomped on OSU's block O before kickoff. He ended up finishing 0-3 against OSU (like most UM players do) and was so upset after the game that he punched an OSU fan in the face. OSU assistant coach Kerry Combs had to jump between them. Quite the classy program !!!

Reactions: St_Henry_Buckeye
There was a quote by Whiney boy about coaches who whine about calls. Shut up Jim.

Reactions: RURM85
There was a quote by Whiney boy about coaches who whine about calls. Shut up Jim.
Exactly. And that call did not cost him the game. Make a stop on D and you are still a winner. I would have loved to hear his thoughts about blown calls if he was coaching RU in 1980, 2006 and 2012. He does not know what getting screwed is.

Reactions: redking and RUsSKii
If Harbaugh had any stones, he'd have taken his QB's advice and gone for 2 in the 1st OT and either won or lost the game right there. I guess it's easy to go for 2 against a far inferior team when up by 4 TDs 10 minutes in, but when you play the big boys it isn't so easy. Enjoy the Orange Bowl coach...with no one watching or caring.

Gonna be interesting to see what happens to the dip$hit spooner after his next couple of losses to Urban - and they are coming. This was suppose to be the year they broke the COMPLETE OSU domination. Gotta believe he's headed for some type of implosion somewhere down the line.

What dumba$$ doesn't understand is that he's alienated a big chunk of the CF world with his senseless rants and shots over twitter/facebook so when he WHINES about calls after the game it just leads to laughing from a good chunk of the CF world. He's just very unprofessional and basically a self-centered clown. If you compare the Spooner and Urban's speaking talents when the're behind the mic or being interviewed, well, it's like night and day. I guess I shouldn't just single out Urban as most college coaches are - for the most part - classy when in the public eye. Not Dip$hit Hairball.

Blames the officials for the loss during post-game presser. Emphatically.

Harbaugh is the kind of guy who, if you're a fan of an opposing team, you want to beat just because he's such a whiny-ass freak of a little girl.

The question is, what would you do to get Jim Harbaugh to be your coach?

RU31trap said:
That ball was by his pelvic bone. That shot is deceiving because the ball never crossed the plain. He was every bit of a foot shy of the line,
You are dreaming. It was the proper spot. How about this shot? Pelvic bone? LMAO.
To be fare, when Ru31Trap said cross the plain, he was talking about Nebraska. So, he was right, it did not cross the plain. He's also a big fan of Fantasy Island.
4c60b45fef919e454df9ce4ed3ec0a6b.jpg

The question is, what would you do to get Jim Harbaugh to be your coach?
Personally, I would not want him. He's a great coach. But he just irritates me. If I'm gonna daydream about coaches, I'd want a Saban or Meyer long before I'd ever put up with a Harbaugh just cause he wins.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
You are dreaming. It was the proper spot. How about this shot? Pelvic bone? LMAO.
I wanted OSU to win and all, but in that shot, it's still impossible to tell what the camera angle is in relation to the 15 yard line. Which makes it impossible to judge anything about the ball's position in relation to the 15 yard line.

I wanted OSU to win and all, but in that shot, it's still impossible to tell what the camera angle is in relation to the 15 yard line. Which makes it impossible to judge anything about the ball's position in relation to the 15 yard line.

Which is exactly why the call on the field should not have been overturned, and the play stood as called.

Reactions: Steve91562
Oh boo-hoo. Like Michigan has never benefited from a friendly whistle before. Ask some Penn State fans...I'm sure they can immediately name at least a few instances off the top of their heads where they got screwed at the hands of the officials vs. Michigan.

As a Northwestern fan, I will observe that Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State and other traditional football powers get more than their fair share of calls most years. It's kind of like the veteran baseball pitcher who gets strike calls on pitches that are 3 inches outside. It's always amusing to see them whine about calls after a loss. Over the years, I've seen the Cats lose at least two obvious TDs against Ohio State due to botched calls.. Want to talk about fourth-down calls? Trailing 34-30 against Ohio State a couple of years back, we ran a fourth-down play that looked suspiciously like a first down to non-Buckeye fans. Didn't get it, of course, but then again the officials didn't give up the 34 points to Ohio State. Bitching about calls, especially if you're a traditional top dog, is generally pathetic.

Sorry Real, I'm not a big fan of Harbaugh but I watched the entire game and he his post game response was 100% correct. The officiating was terrible to a point an NCAA investigation wouldn't surprise me. It's one thing to f$&k up a call or two but I counted four, maybe five missed calls that left me and two friends speechless. Regardless of our feelings the integrity of the game rests with the officials and in this case they really screwed up.

How many games have you reffed?

Go Wisconsin!

Reactions: redking
Barrett got the first down. As for the rest of the game, I think OSU definitely got a few calls they wouldn't have gotten in Ann Arbor. Maybe next year Jimbo :chairshot:

Reactions: RU31trap and RURM85
No doubt, this will anger Harbaugh - wonder if he will unprofessionally explode in anger over being called out for his unprofessional behavior ... again ...

"The Big Ten office today issued a public reprimand of Michigan football head coach Jim Harbaugh for violating the Big Ten Sportsmanship Policy following Michigan's game against Ohio State on Nov. 26, In addition, the conference announced that the institution has been fined $10,000 as a result of the violation."

LOL

Sorry Real, I'm not a big fan of Harbaugh but I watched the entire game and he his post game response was 100% correct. The officiating was terrible to a point an NCAA investigation wouldn't surprise me. It's one thing to f$&k up a call or two but I counted four, maybe five missed calls that left me and two friends speechless. Regardless of our feelings the integrity of the game rests with the officials and in this case they really screwed up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT