ADVERTISEMENT

Whiny Bitch Harbaugh

RU4Real

Legend
Jul 25, 2001
Blames the officials for the loss during post-game presser. Emphatically.

Harbaugh is the kind of guy who, if you're a fan of an opposing team, you want to beat just because he's such a whiny-ass freak of a little girl.

Yeah. Among other things, he was bitchin' about that spot which gave Ohio State a 1st down. Guess what Jim. The spot was dead on accurate! The refs got it right you nit-wit.

If the shoe was on the other foot - Harbaugh would be the loudest voice insisting that the video angle does not provide clear documentation of exactly where the ball's forward progress concluded - and therefore provides no means of overturning the call on the field. --- the call on the field was first down - - to over turn would requite the video to clearly show that the ball did NOT reach the line for the first down - and that level of accuracy simply was not available in the replay - so call stands - and Harbaugh knows this - and he is just being an unprofessional sore loser.
It is a game of many many plays - and inches - and fractions of inches --- if he wants to wail and sob hysterically about this play in double overtime & act like that was the whole game - well then he certainly is one sorry snivelingly little twit - he should shut up an act like any dignified coach - say "things were close but we had many opportunities" - and have some class. .... but that may be too much of a stretch for Harbaugh.

Personally, I thought he was short and Harbaugh has a gripe.

With all due respect, how could you possibly know given the camera angles and the "unofficial" yellow line? there are line judges whose sole responsibility is to focus on this. I bet it was right. they reviewed the play and it stood. what else do you want? the next play they lay down and give up a 15 yards game winning run. shame on them. after watching how the refs have screwed us over the years, this does not even rank on the list of shitty calls that we have gotten in big spots...illegal man downfield...ugh!

He's got a point on the missed passed interference - that was blatant and would have ended the game. The spot on that 4th down certainly could have gone either way. It was weird that they did not even stop to measure, however.

Reactions: studed
Blames the officials for the loss during post-game presser. Emphatically.

Harbaugh is the kind of guy who, if you're a fan of an opposing team, you want to beat just because he's such a whiny-ass freak of a little girl.
Sorry Real, I'm not a big fan of Harbaugh but I watched the entire game and he his post game response was 100% correct. The officiating was terrible to a point an NCAA investigation wouldn't surprise me. It's one thing to f$&k up a call or two but I counted four, maybe five missed calls that left me and two friends speechless. Regardless of our feelings the integrity of the game rests with the officials and in this case they really screwed up.

Reactions: studed
Harbaugh did earn a trophy -
horses-ass-award-aviation-pr.jpg

Michigan still had every chance in the world to stop Ohio State after that first down. They didn't do it. That's on them.

Reactions: RUMBA-JK
He's got a point on the missed passed interference - that was blatant and would have ended the game. The spot on that 4th down certainly could have gone either way. It was weird that they did not even stop to measure, however.

No measurement required. The ball started out exactly on the 25 yard line. If the ball touches the 15 yard line it's a first down.

I hope enough coaches keep bitching about officiating that it becomes centralized instead of by conference and they are held accountable for their calls/no calls. They have all the technology to aid them to make the right calls so use it.

That was a terrible display of a poor loser. I think he views himself as a top NFLer, having worked with the best, and that he knows football better than the lowly college level officials. He is like John McEnroe.

Reactions: bossnj1
I watched the game. The commentators didn't mention missed calls. I didn't see any bad officiating. Harbunk is wrong regarding the spot on the fourth down. With forward progress the zebras goat the placement correct.

The Big Ten should spank him. Of course when you're getting paid 9 mill a year, no fines really have meaning.

The fact of the matter is Harbunk got out coached there at the end. I guess his ego is a bit bruised.

Last edited:
No need to measure the ball starts exactly at the 25 for OT. So, if it is touching the 15 at all, it is a first down

Reactions: RU in IM
Sorry Real, I'm not a big fan of Harbaugh but I watched the entire game and he his post game response was 100% correct. The officiating was terrible to a point an NCAA investigation wouldn't surprise me. It's one thing to f$&k up a call or two but I counted four, maybe five missed calls that left me and two friends speechless. Regardless of our feelings the integrity of the game rests with the officials and in this case they really screwed up.
peter+cushing+sherlock+holmes+71.jpg

----
You start overtime exactly on the 25 yard line..... if he made it to the 15, it's a first down without a measurement needed....

Reactions: RURM85
Harbaugh has been very fortunate this year. He has the Kyle Flood/Chris Ash disease....he can't evaluate QB talent--even though he is a former QB. Speight aims the ball. And is not as accurate as O'Korn. They have been winning all season despite him. O'Korn has a much better arm...and more accurate. Harbaugh has always the guy like himself as a former NFL back up--the guy with less talent but more of a "leader" LOL. Sound familiar???? For those that disagree they can't point to Michigan's fine season. However, today's loss was 100 per cent on Speight--and Harbaugh who trusted him to win the game.

Reactions: redking
I agree. I thought Michigan got hosed throughout the game.
I watched the same game as you and I agree with you 100%. As I said in an earlier post, missing one or two calls throughout a game is understandable. Missing 4 or 5 calls raised eyebrows. I think Harbaugh is a dick but his post game interview was 100% correct. The integrity of the game rests on the officials. In the 1st half there was a no call on a blatant HOLD by a OSU Tackle on a Mich. DT. After the play he went to the ref with both hands up like (WTF are you doing here?).

Much as I enjoyed Michigan losing I wish they had won since we now have pennsyltucky state going to the big ten championship.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
That ball was by his pelvic bone. That shot is deceiving because the ball never crossed the plain. He was every bit of a foot shy of the line,
Actually, that camera angle is pretty obviously well off the vertical or horizontal planes of the 15 yard line. Which makes it impossible to tell either way.

And it doesn't even matter if he WAS right about the play-calling. It looks awful for a head coach to say what he said in a post-game press conference. He should take it up with the league quietly. Nobody's going to change the result and officials mess up all the time.

Reactions: czxqa
Guess he could have used that missed pass interference call that went his way in the 78-0 RU game.

Just saw the Harbaugh press conference. There's something psychologically wrong with that dude. Not saying serial killer but there's something definitely off with that guy.

GO RU
Agree 100%. He's just plain weird.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT