ADVERTISEMENT

Who believes Urban Meyer has an inoperable benign brain cyst?

BABYBULL24

Junior
Oct 15, 2006
LoL

What was it at Florida - he had a fake heart attack cause Aaron Hernandez was gang banging killing people in Florida.

Well his old lady was crying on the sidelines today - to me he is done at OSU will retire at the end of the year and show up in 2020 coaching and old Weird Harbaugh might get the boot for getting his ass kicked today.

Who knows Ash might be the Senior Coach of the BG10 East by say January 10.

Peace out

I’m not gonna touch your first comment. That’s not cool.

My question is if Harbaugh gets canned do we go after him? I would take that goofy bastard.

I’m not gonna touch your first comment. That’s not cool.

My question is if Harbaugh gets canned do we go after him? I would take that goofy bastard.

You think Harbaugh would come work for Barchi and Hobbs? He makes what? 6 million a year? RU is the worst P5 job there is . Close to the worst D1 job in all of football. Almost every MAC job is now better than RU.

You think Harbaugh would come work for Barchi and Hobbs? He makes what? 6 million a year? RU is the worst P5 job there is . Close to the worst D1 job in all of football. Almost every MAC job is now better than RU.
No I just know a lot of our fans hate him and I think he is funny as hell. I would take him is what I said.

Instead of Italy.. Harbaugh would take our team to Little Italy.. or Eataly.

If Meyer retires.. I guess the OC Ryan Day gets the nod.. and he'd want to name his own staff.. while he had good results with Schiano while Meyer was suspended.. not sure he'd keep him.. if they dominate northwestern and head to the playoffs, OSU might not want to mess with a good thing. But could be very likely that GS will be looking for a job.

What happens with Greg after the season will be one of the more interesting topics on this board the next few months.

Not much happening with RU FB to talk about.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT