ADVERTISEMENT

Who has reached out to you?

S_Janowski

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 24, 2009
Marlton, NJ
Almost all of my family, friends, coworkers etc. know I’m a die hard Rutgers fan. It’s always fun when we have a big win or moment to see who’s paying attention.

Just this past week, I’ve had the following people reach out talking about the Purdue game or wishing me congrats (haha). These are all people who have no affiliation with Rutgers, and aren’t really Rutgers fans…

- 3 coworkers
- 1 former coworker
- 1 extended family member
- a few friends

Also, this morning at the Starbucks check out the guy manning the drive through saw me from afar with a hoodie and shouted “Did you see that game?!”. I told him I was there and he ran away over to talk for a minute about what an awesome game it was. This was in Cherry Hill where people don’t necessarily talk Rutgers basketball regularly.

Reactions: Danprusa_4
Almost all of my family, friends, coworkers etc. know I’m a die hard Rutgers fan. It’s always fun when we have a big win or moment to see who’s paying attention.

Just this past week, I’ve had the following people reach out talking about the Purdue game or wishing me congrats (haha). These are all people who have no affiliation with Rutgers, and aren’t really Rutgers fans…

- 3 coworkers
- 1 former coworker
- 1 extended family member
- a few friends

Also, this morning at the Starbucks check out the guy manning the drive through saw me from afar with a hoodie and shouted “Did you see that game?!”. I told him I was there and he ran away over to talk for a minute about what an awesome game it was. This was in Cherry Hill where people don’t necessarily talk Rutgers basketball regularly.
Best friend from HS / Bloomfield "Nova Kenny"... who texted me during the game and at the buzzer!

Let's Go!!

MO

Reactions: S_Janowski
So I work for a small company: back on March 9th, 2020 the owner started having us all work from home. On my suggestion we started a 10 AM morning brief, just a short touch base to make everyone feel connected. That continues to this day. So Friday morning, because they know I'm a Rutgers fan, several people brought it up in the brief because they had heard it via NY or NJ news.

I was disappointed to find out our Guatemala team hadn't heard about it though. We need to work on our Central America news bureau!

Reactions: RW90
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT