ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin QB Van Dyke out for season

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

Should RU beat them, Wisconsin fans will cry it was because their starting QB went down.

Reactions: MrsScrew
I admire Wisconsin for their vast array of cheeses. Among European nations, only Germany and France produce more.
My adult kid lives outside Madison. Went to game last year. Nice city, nice University. Fans there were nice. Many of their fans that come to SHI seem to be arrogant jerks.
Cheese curds are laced with fentanyl. That's my claim.

Injuries happen to all team. Nothing against the QB who is hurt. Suck it up, Badgers. The backup QB has been a curse to RU, so let's hope the backup sucks.
I mentioned this in the games thread last week. I don’t think there’s much difference between TVD and Locke. I think it’s 6 of one half dozen of the other. They’re both average qbs.

Reactions: Knight Shift
I mentioned this in the games thread last week. I don’t think there’s much difference between TVD and Locke. I think it’s 6 of one half dozen of the other. They’re both average qbs.
The backup hasn’t played much. Can’t be a good sitch for them.

We better be ready for this game and for their QB . Don’t be fooled.

I disagree. Van Dyke is a 63% passer and Locke is 50% over last year and this year. I would prefer to face a 50% passer (about the same completion % as Wimsatt).

I disagree. Van Dyke is a 63% passer and Locke is 50% over last year and this year. I would prefer to face a 50% passer (about the same completion % as Wimsatt).
Yea I saw that but when I’ve seen them play I don’t see anything particularly noticeable in their play. A few years ago I think TVD showed potential at Miami, like his first year as starter there, but I don’t know if he’s shown that level of play since. I think Lashlee was the OC then.

In the Alabama game, they mentioned how they didn’t name a starter til August because the difference between the two was so close.

I would not say Van Dyke is "average". 64% completion rate, 55 TD/23 INTs.

Tyler Van Dyke's Stats:

Locke is average to below average:

Yea I saw that but when I’ve seen them play I don’t see anything particularly noticeable in their play. A few years ago I think TVD showed potential at Miami, like his first year as starter there, but I don’t know if he’s shown that level of play since. I think Lashlee was the OC then.

In the Alabama game, they mentioned how they didn’t name a starter til August because the difference between the two was so close.

Tyler Van Dyke's Stats:

Did not see @AM ClocksPF post, as I was working on it and got "distracted" by my damn job. 😁

Tyler Van Dyke's Stats:

I've seen the stats but the play hasn't been eye popping to me the times I've seen him recently. The bulk of those TDs and lack of INTs comes in that first year at Miami I mentioned when Lashlee was the OC. 25 TDs and 6 INTs...after that year, regardless of stats I think he was kind eh the times I've seen him play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT