ADVERTISEMENT

Women's Basketball Opens Season Tuesday With St. Francis (Pa.)

I’m so excited. This is the first year that I have no idea what we’re going to look like, hopefully we’ll be a three point shooting now.

Reactions: RUTrack94
Complain, moan and grown as RU leads 50-24 at the half ...

They ought to spend a few bucks and get a scoreboard operator who knows what the hell he is doing. Not having the right players listed all of the time and not having the right points for the players is BS. If that is moaning screw you if that was directed at me!

They ought to spend a few bucks and get a scoreboard operator who knows what the hell he is doing. Not having the right players listed all of the time and not having the right points for the players is BS. If that is moaning screw you if that was directed at me!
I completely agree. Not just an occasional mix up but at times almost the complete team on the floor was not represented on the scoreboard.

The main thing is we played a great game in all phases and C Viv coached a great game, getting all players involved. I hope this continues. To me, the most pleasant surprises were Mael Gilles, who has improved immensely, and Noga, who led all scorers and certainly did not play like a newcomer. Caitlin Jenkins is a force to be reckoned with. All the bigs looked good. It’s only game one and I don’t know how good St Francis is this year, but I haven’t felt this optimistic about RU women’s basketball in a long time. I liked what I saw last night.

The main thing is we played a great game in all phases and C Viv coached a great game, getting all players involved. I hope this continues. To me, the most pleasant surprises were Mael Gilles, who has improved immensely, and Noga, who led all scorers and certainly did not play like a newcomer. Caitlin Jenkins is a force to be reckoned with. All the bigs looked good. It’s only game one and I don’t know how good St Francis is this year, but I haven’t felt this optimistic about RU women’s basketball in a long time. I liked what I saw last night.

And we’re not even at full strength yet.

Wish I could have made it to the game! How did the other freshman/newcomers look?

DrXikDtXcAArbS1.jpg:large

Reactions: ScarletteK80
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT