ADVERTISEMENT

Would you take USC's Sanctions or Kyle Flood as a head coach

Would you have taken USC's sanctions for four years or Kyle Flood for four years?

• Kyle Flood

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Sanctions

Votes: 25 83.3%

• Total voters
Ash should do whatever it takes to get us to the Rose Bowl, doesn't have to be the playoff, I would take a Rose Bowl in one of the years it is not part of f the playoffs.

In the end, wouldn't both options put us around the same lowly position?

Pedo St. got sanctioned less than USC did, and USC wasn't even involved in the Reggie Bush agent thing.

Think about that for a second.

They broke every rule possible, including those of life.

Should have been burned to the ground and had their coaches and admins stoned in the middle of that erector set stadium. Then had that burned down.

PSU is an American disgrace. Outside of a sliver of Pennsytucky, everyone agrees.

I'd be embarrassed if I went there. Best move I've ever made was not.

They broke every rule possible, including those of life.

Should have been burned to the ground and had their coaches and admins stoned in the middle of that erector set stadium. Then had that burned down.

PSU is an American disgrace. Outside of a sliver of Pennsytucky, everyone agrees.

I'd be embarrassed if I went there. Best move I've ever made was not.

No NCAA rules broken. It was a legal issue and should have been handled as such. I don't think the stoning or arson is an acceptable form of justice these days.

Reactions: RU31trap
If you are going to live in the past, why not find an era more pleasant to remember? If you want to beat up someone like Flood who you think set our program back then either you are too young to remember Gross, Twitchell or Grunninger (or so old your memory brain cells have long since retired to a Florida beach). Those guys could have made a huge positive impact for not only the university but the entire state. Think how athletics in the state universities impacts practically every populous state other than a couple in the northeast.

We can start with having had the college football hall of fame on our campus had Gross and our local politicuans stepped to the plate. Instead we competed in an embarrassing WPA era facility while our current peers who had a little vision left us in the dust.

Next time Bergan County wants another Xanadu, the South Jersey politicians who seem to outwork their northern counterparts just might forge a deal that elevates Rowan football to FBS status.

Excuse this rambling rant, please.

Reactions: redking
No NCAA rules broken. It was a legal issue and should have been handled as such. I don't think the stoning or arson is an acceptable form of justice these days.

wonder if PSU paying to have Jason Cabinda's(SP) DWI while at Hunterdon Central wiped away was a legal or NCAA issue....

Easy choice for me. I would take the sanctions and a competent head coach.
Listen, I like Ash. I also liked Flood and Schiano before him. They've all been leaders of our program, and I've supported all of them, and I am one of the few who had nothing negative to say about the program this week, but you are really irritating. Your post is designed to draw the attention away from a struggling Ash and put it on a guy who's been gone for two years, and a guy who you've been relentless in blaming for everything. Give it up and grow up.

Listen, I like Ash. I also liked Flood and Schiano before him. They've all been leaders of our program, and I've supported all of them, and I am one of the few who had nothing negative to say about the program this week, but you are really irritating. Your post is designed to draw the attention away from a struggling Ash and put it on a guy who's been gone for two years, and a guy who you've been relentless in blaming for everything. Give it up and grow up.

You're a floodbot, plain and simple. No need to hide it, the first step is admitting it anyway.

If I irritate you, feel free to unfollow.

If you are hanging your hat on the fact that raping children to not expose your football program isn't against NCAA rules violations, then you are further gone than imaginable. It's like Baylor hoops, I mean covering up a murder of one player of another isn't against the rules. They shouldn't have been sanctioned, nor should the coach. Not against NCAA rules.

Funny that some of these Pedo fans used to run Miami down in the 90's for wearing fatigues while trying to claim some moral high ground.

All the while, the "Penn State Way" was sodomizing boys and covering it up, not whatever bullshit they were trying to sell.

You're right though Ped Fan, stoning and arson aren't acceptable forms of justice these days...unless you are talking about Penn St. Then most of the world agrees that it absolutely is.

Have fun cheering on the Pedo's this Saturday. Just make sure you keep a puke bucket close by.

If you are hanging your hat on the fact that raping children to not expose your football program isn't against NCAA rules violations, then you are further gone than imaginable. It's like Baylor hoops, I mean covering up a murder of one player of another isn't against the rules. They shouldn't have been sanctioned, nor should the coach. Not against NCAA rules.

Funny that some of these Pedo fans used to run Miami down in the 90's for wearing fatigues while trying to claim some moral high ground.

All the while, the "Penn State Way" was sodomizing boys and covering it up, not whatever bullshit they were trying to sell.

You're right though Ped Fan, stoning and arson aren't acceptable forms of justice these days...unless you are talking about Penn St. Then most of the world agrees that it absolutely is.

Have fun cheering on the Pedo's this Saturday. Just make sure you keep a puke bucket close by.

Hate to bust your bubble but Baylor was sanctioned for paying players and recruiting violations. The muddier did not factor in the sanctions as it was a criminal offense that was handled by the criminal system. I will enjoy cheering on psu this weekend. I wish you the same with Rutgers.

Psu did not break any rules. Should have been no sanctions.
I really feel for those older alumni, but this Joe/Sandusky thing has caused me to really think hard about dealing with this group. If they would have taken a self imposed Dealth Penalty for 5 years and really took responsibility I would have a ton of respect for that school. This is from a view point who has family members who graduated from there. Even they are embarrassed to say they went there. You have to ask, why would you attend a college that condoned such actions and then failed to take responsibility. Tough trying to type on a train. Just some thoughts for others to think about.

Hate to bust your bubble but Baylor was sanctioned for paying players and recruiting violations. The muddier did not factor in the sanctions as it was a criminal offense that was handled by the criminal system. I will enjoy cheering on psu this weekend. I wish you the same with Rutgers.

Their coach was also sanctioned for covering up murder.

I have no doubts you will. Just know when you are, it's the most hated school in America. Easily.

Their coach was also sanctioned for covering up murder.

I have no doubts you will. Just know when you are, it's the most hated school in America. Easily.

He was sanctioned for using the killer who was not eligible. Strange I went to pitt game last year wearing a psu shirt and had no problems. I wear psu gear on vacation every year and no has said a negative word to me. The only fan base that seems to hate us is Rutgers. I have to admit that I do enjoy watching the lions beat Rutgers based on anger and hostility the fan base has against psu.

He was sanctioned for using the killer who was not eligible. Strange I went to pitt game last year wearing a psu shirt and had no problems. I wear psu gear on vacation every year and no has said a negative word to me. The only fan base that seems to hate us is Rutgers. I have to admit that I do enjoy watching the lions beat Rutgers based on anger and hostility the fan base has against psu.
Good for you, but doubt the RU fanbase is the only one disgusted with the pedophilia enabling school in Happy Valley and their fanbase that accepted protecting a child molester because turning him in might make the football program and it's HC look bad.

Enjoy watching your Nits play and win, but remember how your school put winning over the safety of children and made a Child Molester Coach Emeritus .

Say something to you? They are probably running away from you. Who wants to engage a child rape supporter?

It isn't just Rutgers. Everyone hates your school. Your logo stands for child sodomy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT