ADVERTISEMENT

Yellow Lot parking question - first game in years

gmay8

Senior
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
I’m going tomorrow! First time in years, bringing my 6 year old to his first game.
I’m parking in yellow lot. Anyone know the best gps address to use to google map driving directions?
I’m planning on going river road to hoes lane to frelinghuysen then weaving my way past the golf course to find yellow. Is that way still accessible on game day? Is yellow lot still where it used to be like 5-6 years ago?

Reactions: Rutgers8086
100 Sutphen Road is the Rutgers Visitor Center which is adjacent to the yellow lot. The lot is still in the same place.
Yes that.. but make sure path from west uses route 18.. River Road would be scarlet and green lots... and hoes lane to freylingheusen would be bloue/black lots. Then again, if you are going early enough it shouldn't be a big issue

I’m going tomorrow! First time in years, bringing my 6 year old to his first game.
I’m parking in yellow lot. Anyone know the best gps address to use to google map driving directions?
I’m planning on going river road to hoes lane to frelinghuysen then weaving my way past the golf course to find yellow. Is that way still accessible on game day? Is yellow lot still where it used to be like 5-6 years ago?
GMay, well known back in the day. Enjoy the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT