ADVERTISEMENT

You don't think the concession stands are run well?

They are run well except for the fact that the food is bad, and bad compared to other places. So if taste doesn't count, they are well run.

Stand Supervisor job description (I am not making this up):
  • Washes work tables, walls, refrigerators and meat blocks.

• Sweeps, mops, cleans and vacuums floors.

• Removes trash and garbage to designated areas.

• Transfers supplies and equipment within and between storage and work areas such as pantry and dish room.

• Cleans equipment using specific chemicals to ensure sanitary standards.

• Polishes silver.

• May wash pots.
Perfect candidate:

tumblr_inline_mif7rgbqNA1qz4rgp.jpg

Stand Supervisor job description (I am not making this up):
  • Washes work tables, walls, refrigerators and meat blocks.

• Sweeps, mops, cleans and vacuums floors.

• Removes trash and garbage to designated areas.

• Transfers supplies and equipment within and between storage and work areas such as pantry and dish room.

• Cleans equipment using specific chemicals to ensure sanitary standards.

• Polishes silver.

• May wash pots.
Perfect candidate:

tumblr_inline_mif7rgbqNA1qz4rgp.jpg
Beavis_Butthead_Tainted_Meat_002.jpg

Would be really cool if we could get a couple of the local restaurants a stand, like they have at Citi or Pru, with Shake Shack and Hobbies. Since that's not happening either fill up at your tailgate or wait until the walk back to NB.

Would be really cool if we could get a couple of the local restaurants a stand, like they have at Citi or Pru, with Shake Shack and Hobbies. Since that's not happening either fill up at your tailgate or wait until the walk back to NB.

Stuff Yer Face Bolis, Tastee Subs and Fat Sandwiches would be fantastic. There is the grease truck outside the stadium, but bringing the food inside the stadium would be great. How the hell did we wind up with Papa John's pizza inside the stadium with all of the great local pizza places in the area?

Reactions: Cabana Man
Am I the exception who rarely goes to a stadium stand?
With all the drinking and eating at our tailgates the last thing I want in the stadium is any food or drink.
We bring in a few waters on the warm days.
So for me the in stadium experience improvements would be more bathrooms and less
piped in loud music. The concessions are a non-factor for me.

Not all of the stands were open for the Nebraska game. In the upper deck near the visitor section the stand was closed forcing the Nebraska fans to go find an open stand somewhere else. This was embarrassing and should never happen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT