ADVERTISEMENT

Zach Martini already loves RU fans

leo-toast.gif

It’s champagne. I know. But still…

Welcome to The Banks, Mr. Martini! Please realize we generally love anyone who comes and joins us but...at the same time, we may slightly question your sanity in making said decision 😁! Go Zach! Go RU!

He loves us until he reads the message boards after his first 1-11, 1 rebound game.
...which is why he needs to stay off the message boards. Although maybe easier said than done. Most of us would probably be curious to see what people are saying about us.

Reactions: runrutgersrun
Newsflash. Every high major fan base is going to complain about players after a bad performance

Some of you need to check out another team's message board after a loss, especially a bad one, it'll help with your perspective

Rutgers fan base is tame
You have a long history of being a fair-minded, reasonable dude, but that's the excuse the yahoos use for their poor behavior. I've perused many boards, and this one doesn't take a backseat to any in the number of gigantic ass-wads.

You have a long history of being a fair-minded, reasonable dude, but that's the excuse the yahoos use for their poor behavior. I've perused many boards, and this one doesn't take a backseat to any in the number of gigantic ass-wads.
Richie and Mike have agreed with my sentiment. Other big time programs are on a different level in terms of their fans

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT