ADVERTISEMENT

Zed Key to Dayton

What’s been said is said. He was a dominant force early in his career, but is not good anymore. Glad also we did not bite on that

Not so sure – – he was still pretty solid — if you projected his minutes to 30 a game, he would’ve been at 13 points and eight rebounds on 50%+ shooting.

Not so sure – – he was still pretty solid — if you projected his minutes to 30 a game, he would’ve been at 13 points and eight rebounds on 50%+ shooting.

He stunk this year and looked like a shell of himself.

Also was one of the dirtiest player I’ve ever seen play and somehow got away with it.

Glad we didn’t pursue.

Key has a twitching issue. With his elbows unfortunately

Last edited:
He lost a sh#t ton of weight and size, which is obviously great for a lot of reasons, but.not so much his low-post game. He thrived on bodying people up down low, using that weight/strength to establish tremendous low-post position. He lost a lot of physicality when he shed the lbs. That was clear as day, at least to me.

Reactions: Degaz-RU and RU82
He lost a sh#t ton of weight and size, which is obviously great for a lot of reasons, but.not so much his low-post game. He thrived on bodying people up down low, using that weight/strength to establish tremendous low-post position. He lost a lot of physicality when he shed the lbs. That was clear as day, at least to me.
This^^^^

He dropped a bunch of weight at the urging of his coaches and it backfired on him big time.

Reactions: DirtyRU
What’s been said is said. He was a dominant force early in his career, but is not good anymore. Glad also we did not bite on that
I have never seen him dominate. He was a small 5 at OSU, never had great skill set and I have never seen him dominate any game. I thought he was hyped coming into college and never reached the level equal to the hype.

He won't be missed. They now have Bradshaw. If they get Alloco, they could be the best team in the B1G next year

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT