ADVERTISEMENT

***Zihir Lacewell commits to Rutgers***

Welcome Zihir! Looks like a very good player. We don't have a lot of commits yet but they all seem like good ones. Rather put together a strong class slow and steady than not at all.
I think team will do better than expected this year and that will help make this class more solid.
I think you're right. Still impatient, but this is more like it. Keep em' coming and Welcome to The Banks

Reactions: NickyNewark51
This is a great add. Watched his tape. He's big and fast. Reads plays very well and changes direction well. Tough call on which side of the field to play him on. Does he stay at WR or do they move him to a rover LB role? Worth keeping an eye on.

Reactions: Knight Shift
very good get. This is the level of Talent RU has to recruit to compete in B10..
Good job staff!
No more Toe Jam,Grill talk..middle school girlfiend threads please.
We know recruits follow these boards. I believe it was precisely the grill talk, middle school girlfriend threads that got him to commit.

Reactions: mildone
Congrats young man and welcome to the Rutgers family.....

giphy.gif

I really like Lacewell and I also like Amad Anderson Jr from Curtis HS in Staten Island. They both have a little swag.

"Welcome to the Bank" singular? Spoken like a Pedd State fan, lol.
On any other thread I could care less what you post. But there should be some unwritten rules especially when it comes to threads that welcome new recruits. Unfortunately, you and a few others are a byproduct of moderators not policing the free board.

On any other thread I could care less what you post. But there should be some unwritten rules especially when it comes to threads that welcome new recruits. Unfortunately, you and a few others are a byproduct of moderators not policing the free board.

LOL, on every thread, you seemingly care what I post, based on the way you react.

Bottom line is that you are not a RU fan, and the charade needs to stop. Just on the Dorian Hardy thread, you gloated how Franklin is locking down NJ the way JoePedd used to. Then you went on to say that for Rutgers, winning 8 games some day is their ceiling. You also hero worship pedophile enabler Joe Pedd. That is not a Rutgers fan. If the moderators were policing here, you'd be gone, just like kjb. At least he was honest about his fan affiliation.

I welcome Zihir as a student-athlete to Rutgers. If up to you, he would be deprived of an education, and would only play football.

Welcome to Zihir, from a true Rutgers fan!

Welcome Zihir. Hope we get Paul Woods and Anderson soon.

Zihir is a beast. He will follow a long line of elite RU athletes from New York.

BTW, Jarrett Paul may play at Paramus but he is really a New York athlete - thus not jaded with the anti-RU sentiment permeating with NJ recruits.

If Jersey kids won't come, New York and Cali kids will.

#NY2RU

Zihir is a beast. He will follow a long line of elite RU athletes from New York.

BTW, Jarrett Paul may play at Paramus but he is really a New York athlete - thus not jaded with the anti-RU sentiment permeating with NJ recruits.

If Jersey kids won't come, New York and Cali kids will.

#NY2RU

Would love to retake Florida.

LOL, on every thread, you seemingly care what I post, based on the way you react.

Bottom line is that you are not a RU fan, and the charade needs to stop. Just on the Dorian Hardy thread, you gloated how Franklin is locking down NJ the way JoePedd used to. Then you went on to say that for Rutgers, winning 8 games some day is their ceiling. You also hero worship pedophile enabler Joe Pedd. That is not a Rutgers fan. If the moderators were policing here, you'd be gone, just like kjb. At least he was honest about his fan affiliation.

I welcome Zihir as a student-athlete to Rutgers. If up to you, he would be deprived of an education, and would only play football.

Welcome to Zihir, from a true Rutgers fan!

I agree. Why is trap posting here? He adds nothing, and with his hidden agenda, he brings down most of the original posts he joins. Why is he allowed to post here?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT