ADVERTISEMENT

Zingo Tourn

Surprised we did not fair well. I have not studied all matches. I would have expected more.
Results indicate we should not expect to see the guys that competed today wrestling in Big Ten matches. Hopefully, Shawver, Paz, and Casale wrestle in the National Collegiate Open on March 25th. As the incoming recruiting class is weak, we will need the returning staters to stay healthy next year.

Results indicate we should not expect to see the guys that competed today wrestling in Big Ten matches. Hopefully, Shawver, Paz, and Casale wrestle in the National Collegiate Open on March 25th. As the incoming recruiting class is weak, we will need the returning staters to stay healthy next year.
I thought this tourn was typically the National Collegiate Open.

I was talking about backups or guys not starting ever.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT