ADVERTISEMENT

BACATOLOGY TAKES TIED FOR SECOND/THIRD ON THE BRACKETMATRIX

I see tied for 2nd

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

Congrats!!! I used to always look at Brad Wachtel’s bracket, but discovered yours this year. You vaulted ahead of Brad as my go to, will also look at Brad’s too as well. I like you guys because you’re obviously tuned into RU and more accurate than the dudes we see on TV (Lunardi, Palm, Decourcy).

Congrats! I am not at all surprised -- you put so much work into this, you understand the complexities of the system, and you think your projections through so clearly.

Reactions: bac2therac
So second loser? Sorry, but I’ve been told by this board that I must demand excellence!

(Just kidding obv, good job bac)

• Love
@bac2therac

Well done, bac! This is appropriate. I know you love cats. 😉

Winning Team Usa GIF

I honestly believe Pike and Co. should sit down with you. You can explain exactly how and why the field is selected the way it is. Perhaps you can convince Pike of the importance of the OOC schedule and how the committee doesn't pay much attention to league tourneys (unless a bid is stolen).

Last edited:
Bac - you should really try to profit from this somehow.

Great job as always!

People don’t realize how much time , effort and detail goes into this.

I always look forward to your summaries / bracketology etc. !

Congrats!!! I used to always look at Brad Wachtel’s bracket, but discovered yours this year. You vaulted ahead of Brad as my go to, will also look at Brad’s too as well. I like you guys because you’re obviously tuned into RU and more accurate than the dudes we see on TV (Lunardi, Palm, Decourcy).
Brad is good too, we have all different things we key. The game has passed Lunardi and Palm by. De Courcy was 59th

Reactions: rubigtimenow
Congrats ! Knew you were one of the best when we first started seeing your work for Rutgers Nation about 15 years ago. This is validation but anyone with a brain that read your work , know it was extraordinary and exemplary. Kudos to you from one of your many RU fans that love your work.
thank you so much. I know we had a dust up when they did the bracket reveal over Wisconsin and how they could still be a 4 seed after all those losses but your points were very understandable.

Congrats!!!

Well deserved!!!

We all knew it reading bracketology for years.

Last edited:
@bac2therac

Well done, bac! This is appropriate. I know you love cats. 😉

Winning Team Usa GIF

I honestly believe Pike and Co. should sit down with you. You can explain exactly how and why the field is selected the way it is. Perhaps you can convince Pike of the importance of the OOC schedule and how the committee doesn't pay much attention to league tourneys (unless a bid is stolen).
the secret sauce is winning Q3 games

this years ooc sos at 154 was not all that bad. I might schedule a middle to lower end type A10 school at home like a UMass or Fordham..no return trip. Bryant was actually very close to Q3 just missing by 4 spots so I would go with them again.

another Miss State type game would be good...i see Arkansas is rumored. Now Arkansas was not good this year at all so that would be a Q3 game so if they are going to be scheduled have to make sure they are returning to their level of previous seasons otherwise pass

Wake was Q1 game return road trip...its a decent series..maybe RU can do one with Ga Tech who should have expectations next year. Im all for playing Nova home and home

Reactions: PiscatawayMike

Great job as always!

Thanks Phil...maybe people can send me coffee!

I think actually writing it all down and doing that way probably helps me rather than doing it all in my head and then just posting a bracket

Great job as always!

Only because there wasn't much snow to plow this year. Wait till a real snowy winter.

• Angry
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT