ADVERTISEMENT

BACATOLOGY TAKES TIED FOR SECOND/THIRD ON THE BRACKETMATRIX

Bac did a great job. Love how he tried to explain why Seton Hall did not make it on the Rivals Seton Hall Blog and they told him to get out of his moms basement. Yet they did not realize he was 3rd in bracket matrix.

They told me the same thing when I was explaining that their resume is weak due to GT and Depaul in BE, and add a weak Missouri and loss to Rutgers at home. Also further proven by going 0-3 on day 1 of NIT. I guess their blue colored glasses are too thick and skin is too thin to have a normal conversation. Very condescending over on Treasure Trove island.

Reactions: bac2therac
Bac did a great job. Love how he tried to explain why Seton Hall did not make it on the Rivals Seton Hall Blog and they told him to get out of his moms basement. Yet they did not realize he was 3rd in bracket matrix.

They told me the same thing when I was explaining that their resume is weak due to GT and Depaul in BE, and add a weak Missouri and loss to Rutgers at home. Also further proven by going 0-3 on day 1 of NIT. I guess their blue colored glasses are too thick and skin is too thin to have a normal conversation. Very condescending over on Treasure Trove island.
They're having quite the temper tantrum about "The Snub". Commissioner needs to go, court injunctions needed to stop the tournament.

After mocking us last year for our reaction to actually being snubbed.

Reactions: Luvscarletknights
As for youtube and podcast i will think about them BUT the reality is there were 10k plus views for the last bracketology thread. This board actually has tremendous reach that is just as good as any other venue that might be available by putting more time in elsewhere. I spend ALOT of time on this as it. Squeezing more out might be tough

With a few exceptios, even some of the more prominent bracketologists do not have alot of twitter back and forth and commentary in the feeds. What I love about my threads here is the interaction, the questions, the commentary and the criticism. For now I do all the work here but post my brackets/seed list on a substack as per Bracketmatrix rules you have to have some sort of site or blog that you post on (cannot be a message board unfortunately). Unfortunately I think the reality is with rare exception I do not think anyone is making money off of solely being a bracketology....too niche of a product where any one in the field of sports journalism or as a show like radio has a bigger voice and can go on rants about teams that should or shouldnt get in..see nyc loudmouths

so I am going to with the premise that the ties are broken in how you do in the 2nd catagory which is correct number of seeds right and that would in fact put me 3rd

so my first year throwing my hat in the ring, did not really know how it was scored and how large of a role seeding played...did not do well at all but thats okay first time, live and learn finished 165. Last year did much better once again 67 of 68 finished 67. Third year learn a little more get to 3.

So that pushed my 3 year average to 60 which is top 1/3 when you factor every who is doing it. In the last 2 years, I believe my scores put me tied for 7th with about 7 others so I am pretty proud of that and hopefully my first year was just an outlier of growing pains.

Last edited:
so I am going to with the premise that the ties are broken in how you do in the 2nd catagory which is correct number of seeds right and that would in fact put me 3rd

so my first year throwing my hat in the ring, did not really know how it was scored and how large of a role seeding played...did not do well at all but thats okay first time, live and learn finished 165. Last year did much better once again 67 of 68 finished 67. Third year learn a little more get to 3.

So that pushed my 3 year average to 60 which is top 1/3 when you factor every who is doing it. In the last 2 years, I believe my scores put me tied for 7th with about 7 others so I am pretty proud of that and hopefully my first year was just an outlier of growing pains.

Congratulations LoL this is it for you right? The only place where you get any satisfaction at all. No wife girlfriend non internet friends. Know so much about basketball but I can say with certainty that your never at a court shooting hoops with a son nephew or friend. One life to live and you clamor and beg for the attention of strangers because I doubt you have met anyone on this board. Posting hateful messages on an anonymous message board CE board and doing 12 hour days with this silliness. It’s not to late for you know. You still can have a meaningful life. You love Rutgers so much how about attending the school and earning a degree that way you have a real connection. Go to Branchburg and start at Somerset county. There you can meet people and make REAL friends. It’s sad to me that I don’t have e enough time in my day to get real work and responsibilities done but you are her all day long. One life to live give this place the time it deserves 10 to 20 min a day. What do you think?

Congratulations LoL this is it for you right? The only place where you get any satisfaction at all. No wife girlfriend non internet friends. Know so much about basketball but I can say with certainty that your never at a court shooting hoops with a son nephew or friend. One life to live and you clamor and beg for the attention of strangers because I doubt you have met anyone on this board. Posting hateful messages on an anonymous message board CE board and doing 12 hour days with this silliness. It’s not to late for you know. You still can have a meaningful life. You love Rutgers so much how about attending the school and earning a degree that way you have a real connection. Go to Branchburg and start at Somerset county. There you can meet people and make REAL friends. It’s sad to me that I don’t have e enough time in my day to get real work and responsibilities done but you are her all day long. One life to live give this place the time it deserves 10 to 20 min a day. What do you think?
I see that my efforts to persuade you to behave reasonably have failed, and so I am putting you on "ignore." I hope others do the same.

I see that my efforts to persuade you to behave reasonably have failed, and so I am putting you on "ignore." I hope others do the same.
Behave? I’m telling the man what he needs to hear. He knows it’s 100% facts none of you have met him and never will. There is more to life than hateful threads on the CE board and 250 posts a day on the message board. Has he refuted any of it? Well there you have it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT