ADVERTISEMENT

Best seats for Rutgers Michigan on Thurs?

kjbikes

Redshirt
Gold Member
Sep 24, 2017
Looking to scalp 2 tickets in a “Rutgers” section, to avoid being surrounded by obnoxious Michigan fans. Seats available in all of the 200 sections. Any section recommendations? (Seats in the 100s are more than I want to pay.). Of course if anyone has extras I will buy for a fair price. 😀

It’s the RAC, every section will be a Rutgers section. But yes, there will be a fair amount of Walmart Wolverines there; no telling where they’ll buy tickets, but I’d stay out of the 300s.

It’s the RAC, every section will be a Rutgers section. But yes, there will be a fair amount of Walmart Wolverines there; no telling where they’ll buy tickets, but I’d stay out of the 300s.
I remember being surrounded by them when we played Michigan at MSG. Much better RU turnout for MSU this year - and much better outcome of course

Reactions: MoreCowbellRU
I remember being surrounded by them when we played Michigan at MSG. Much better RU turnout for MSU this year - and much better outcome of course
Remember, for the MSG games, neither team controls the tickets, unlike an RU home game at the RAC, where the vast majority are taken by season ticket holders, who are RU fans. Sure, some douchy RU fans sell their tickets to opposing fans, but that is far less of a problem at the RAC, now that we're a successful program, than it used to be when we sucked (Cuse, SHU and Nova games were the worst with a few thousand of their fans there in some years).

They are pretty obnoxious. Indiana are up there too. MSU fans were cool.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT