ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers vs. DePaul

I really don’t get why we can’t just keep moving the ball; it’s like if we don’t get a lock after our first option it’s pull it out and one on one. Keep moving the ball and cut

Relax guys. You have to run your plan and see what you got. Geos move and dish was the best thing to see so far. Engaged early.

I think De Paul is not used to facing a defense this season..they are going to have some trouble, the big question is the Rutgers offense, Pike better step things up in getting these guys good looks

Reactions: BillyC80
they look very rushed and uncomfortable shooting they really just need to see a couple go down

We moved the ball well in the second half last game and ran some better stuff , albeit against poor competition but it’s not like DePaul is elite on d

Why don’t we put our two best offensive players in the PnR?

This “offense” can also not be further than the ball movement offense Pike promised lol *though as I said him saying that was a smokescreen*

I get that Caleb is starting due to defense and seniority. But it prob should be Hyatt.

Nice to see Paul playing well early this game.

If this keeps up I'm gonna have to start a " for those who hate Paul" thread lol. (Not )

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT