ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY: 2023 Rutgers Football Scarlet-White Spring Game Thread

Richie : How are those MBB predictions going? Tell us you and MB didn’t sound like all was going good with a Ndongo.

Simon looked really good on that drive. Two passes that threaded the needle and one right in the bread basket.

Reactions: RUShea
Richie : How are those MBB predictions going? Tell us you and MB didn’t sound like all was going good with a Ndongo.
Pretty damn good actually.

As our premium folks know, we were all over that one and never said once that thing were going all good with Ndongo? Regardless as I mentioned we were all over that one and got the news out about the decommitment way before anyone else.

We’re young … oh and did I say Thomas Amankwa should be at WR…. Let his older brother play DB .

By the way, the weather has been raw, with light rain/mist throughout and breezy conditions (10-20 mph winds), but I doubt more than 0.1" has fallen since 3 pm. Two days ago and even yesterday afternoon, it looked like we might have 1/4-1/2" of rain during the game with 20-30 mph winds, so it's certainly a lot better than it could've been. I'm sure a few folks melted, but it hasn't really fazed me much and I'm sure the players/coaches could not have cared less.

Reactions: Knight Shift
We’re young … oh and did I say Thomas Amankwa should be at WR…. Let his older brother play DB .
Amankwa is a much better WR than DB/Safety. If i'm not mistaken he was NJ HS offensive player of the year.

Reactions: RUBOB72
Practice is where coaches evaluate players. If your QB has accuracy issues in practice since the day he arrived on campus it is not going to improve during the games, football just doesn't work that way.
As I’ve said many times, accuracy is like speed you can’t teach it. You either have it or you don’t. You’re not going to “develop” accuracy. Winsatt doesn’t have it and he’s a dud as a consequence

Reactions: IL Lusciato
Amankwa is a much better WR than DB/Safety. If i'm not mistaken he was NJ HS offensive player of the year.
And you would be correct… Greg always is looking out for the D … I get it but , this year we are good at DB and Thomas who I saw many times in High School certainly can boost our WR room. We need to put points up on the board . Even the best D’s appreciate some sideline time. Knight Shift understands this fact.

And you would be correct… Greg always is looking out for the D … I get it but , this year we are good at DB and Thomas who I saw many times in High School certainly can boost our WR room. We need to put points up on the board . Even the best D’s appreciate some sideline time. Knight Shift understands this fact.
Far from good at DB, not much depth at safety. Also Amankwaa has higher ceiling on defense imo.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Unless they are questionable today for fall we are deep at DB,RB , DL… O line has 22-23 so somebody will most likely leave. If by Devine Providence Reggie is a go by September that would be a huge plus.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT