ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAMEDAY: Rutgers Hoops set to face off against Illinois on Saturday

If PM would just STFU play and stop with the antics hed get more calls

WTF you fouling with 3 or 4 tocks on play clock Paul......another head scratcher

Excuses on this board are legendary. Officials, injuries, etc…..

Let’s be real. Our offense needs work and that’s the issue. Always has been.
Horrible take. It is many things today. Of course horrible shooting. We are still tryin to figure out what we do without Mag and the refs have missed many calls.

Reactions: #1 RUFan
Mikemarc1
I have to move you to the this guy doesn’t know what he is talking about column
That could be the least knowledgeable statement on assessing Rutgers basketball this year. It’s nonsensical!

Were not winning this game with or without Mag. That’s all I’m saying. We’ve never won here and having a 7 ppg guy out of our lineup isn’t gonna be the reason we lost today.

I’m sorry. Yes…he’s a big loss. I’m not saying. But he’s not THAT big that we can only win in Illinois WITH him. I disagree whole heartedly

Reactions: FinalFourOrBust
my take is caleb is not a lights out shooter,,,,,,,,,not consistent enough......one 12 point half is going to cut it.......need that every game.
He had another 12 points first half today.

He’s averaging 9.4 points on the year before this game.

He’s not automatic but he can score at all 3 levels.

I still don’t get your take

Were not winning this game with or without Mag. That’s all I’m saying. We’ve never won here and having a 7 ppg guy out of our lineup isn’t gonna be the reason we lost today.

I’m sorry. Yes…he’s a big loss. I’m not saying. But he’s not THAT big that we can only win in Illinois WITH him. I disagree whole heartedly
That’s guys an idiot. Ignore him.

Paul fouling when the shot clock is running out made no sense

Fouling again? Lol

At least they missed it and kept them under 70 and under 10 point win

I don’t think I have ever disagreed more with anyone on this board than I do with your entire take
With Mag we win this game maybe even going away.

Homer yes but anyone saying Mag was not super important to RU is just plain dumb

No one said he’s not super important. I said he’s not that important that we can only win with him in the lineup. Give him national POTY if that’s the case.

I was more worried about the rest of the year than this game

Reactions: socaldave
No one said he’s not super important. I said he’s not that important that we can only win with him in the lineup. Give him national POTY if that’s the case.
Boy do I hope you are right but I fear we may limp to get to Ncaas

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT