ADVERTISEMENT

Grades for RU free agents

6hearts

Freshman
Oct 19, 2006
I watched a bit of ESPN yesterday and they had Bill Polian's grades for NFL free agents. Polian is a Hall of Fame former GM/executive with the Bills and Colts.

He had McCourty as A-, by far the highest-rated safety available. With him going back to Pats, I don't think there is anyone rated over C still out there.

Big surprise to me was George Johnson, He had him rated B+ and the second-highest rated defensive end available. As a point of reference he had Pierre-Paul rated a B-.

Kenny Britt was rated a C+, which was better than most receivers.

Polian had most players rated C so I am very impressed by George Johnson's grade. Hope he gets paid.

Maybe the Giants can pick up George Johnson. They could use some help at DE for sure.

This can't be true! ESPN hates Rutgers. I keep reading that on here!
I read that ESPN goes way out of its way to trash Rutgers.

Once they are in the NFL for a few years ESPN has to grade them on their worth or lose credibility. One has nothing to do with the other.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by bobaloo000:
Once they are in the NFL for a few years ESPN has to grade them on their worth or lose credibility. One has nothing to do with the other.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
I think it's more than no one really associates NFL players with their alma maters.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT