ADVERTISEMENT

Is Schiano in the running for Big Ten Coach of the Year?

knight82

All American
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2002
Remember where we were four years ago. Ash had been fired, Nunzio was trying to piece together a team with key players quitting. We were getting absolutely smoked in every Big Ten game. Back then who would have thought we'd be bowl eligible in four years?

Reactions: RUBigFrank
If he wins two more games in the regular season then definitely.

Agreed. But what about 1.more win? I don't see any other B1G team overachieving. Would they give it to a 3 game suspended Harbaugh if Michigan wins it all?

i saw something last week where someone had Greg number 1 for coach of the year. 7 wins should do it, playing in the East Division. Michigan has had a joke schedule.

i saw something last week where someone had Greg number 1 for coach of the year. 7 wins should do it, playing in the East Division. Michigan has had a joke schedule.
Top 3 but he won’t win with only 1 more win. A look back and 95% of the Big Ten COY all have at least 8 wins.

Last edited:
God I hope not, then we're stuck with him longer. He's our Marty schottenheimer

God I hope not, then we're stuck with him longer. He's our Marty schottenheimer
Spend some time on the boards for Nebraska, MSU, Indiana, etc. and get a real feel for fans who are totally disgusted with their programs. Any of them would take Greg in a nanosecond.
Have no idea what your agenda is, but there is real progress happening right before the eyes of not just RU fans but the experts who follow college football.
I would suggest you find another team more to your liking and enjoy yourself more.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT