ADVERTISEMENT

MATCH THREAD #10 RU Wrestlers vs #3 Penn St (Intermat rankings), Friday 7pm BTN

Psu is very good hahahaha. Just hope the rest of the team go our with some attitude. Did not like Brandon or delvechio body language. And how badly does RU need to start getting that PA talent.

The addition of Rutgers to the B1G certainly has made this the best wrestling conference in the country. I guess the Big 12 would be a fairly close second. The ACC usually has some good individual wrestlers but with Rutgers, PSU, Ohio State, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, Michigan and Wisconsin the Big Ten is stacked. Did I leave a school out? Maryland is no slouch.

Reactions: RutgersRaRa
The addition of Rutgers to the B1G certainly has made this the best wrestling conference in the country. I guess the Big 12 would be a fairly close second. The ACC usually has some good individual wrestlers but with Rutgers, PSU, Ohio State, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, Michigan and Wisconsin the Big Ten is stacked. Did I leave a school out? Maryland is no slouch.
Illinois.

Rutgers needs a new strength coach for wrestling. They have been for years not as strong as other teams. There really is no excuse for that.

B1G wrestling is probably the most dominant conference sport in all of athletics. I think I researched it once and the only other sport close was PAC water polo.

Reactions: RutgersRaRa
Rutgers needs a new strength coach for wrestling. They have been for years not as strong as other teams. There really is no excuse for that.
Does RU have a dedicated S&C coach for wrestling like Parker for football? Might not be a bad idea for Goodale to hire one down the road.

The Big10 has always been the best conference. And Maryland stinks

B1G wrestling is probably the most dominant conference sport in all of athletics. I think I researched it once and the only other sport close was PAC water polo.
Watched water polo in person at the 1996 Summer Olympics in Atlanta. Horrible sport- the number of horses that drown is unbelievable and very sad.

It counts for seeding and invitation to NCAAs for Bak. Horrendous officiating there.

He beat Morelli and Ref scarred of the PSU crowd. Sad.

Of course the PAC has water polo--how did that one slip my mind?

Reactions: kjb32812
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT