ADVERTISEMENT

MATCH THREAD #10 RU Wrestlers vs #3 Penn St (Intermat rankings), Friday 7pm BTN

Watched water polo in person at the 1996 Summer Olympics in Atlanta. Horrible sport- the number of horses that drown is unbelievable and very sad.
So majestic.
sea+horse.jpg

Good period by Gravina ... Looked like he held it off ... But of course, takedown at 0.1 seconds

All the matches. this is disgusting to watch. PS- Tom McAndrew wonders why you 2 are here.

I don't post on the McAndrew board.

Not sure your problem with all of the other matches. Sounds a lot like sour grapes.

This is embarrassing. Everyone is getting pinned or tecked. I know there the best in the country but if this is the case we are a lot further away then we all think.

This is embarrassing. Everyone is getting pinned or tecked. I know there the best in the country but if this is the case we are a lot further away then we all think.

The difference between the top four teams and everyone else is substantial. It's not like football or basketball.

Not limited to wrestling ... That is like a teenager versus a preschooler
It's like Kramer in "Seinfeld" when he was "dominating" in his karate class. Turns out he was working against 10-year-olds. ;-) In all seriousness though, like someone said- this is what PSU does to everyone outside of Iowa City and Stillwater.

Reactions: bigmatt718
Bloodbath - the difference between these 2 teams is significant.....and we are the #10 team.

It's like Kramer in "Seinfeld" when he was "dominating" in his karate class. Turns out he was working against 10-year-olds. ;-) In all seriousness though, like someone said- this is what PSU does to everyone outside of Iowa City and Stillwater.
Exactly Philly. That's why I'm not upset about this outcome. Track clearly has no idea how insane PSU wrestling is in teems of talent.

McCutcheon stalls to a 4-3 win. No stalling warnings from PSU in the bag ref.

All of a sudden I have a lot more confidence in Correnti after tonight and Illinois last weekend. That's big going into the heart of B1G season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT