ADVERTISEMENT

Monangai 7:30 p.m. ET 10/31 on BigTen Network - (Full Video Linked)

Great videos, and he and his family seem like such good people. Makes it even more enjoyable to root for his success. I feel like we are fortunate at RU to have some really great young people in our programs to root for. Hope he tears it up this week!

Reactions: Local Shill
At the end (ending at the 6-minute mark in full video) he talks about people doubting him. Normally I take that as a bad sign.. but it seemed under control.. in perspective. No big deal. Not thinking he is finished.. arrived.. so its time to throw it back in people's faces. Just a little fun comment.

Keep Choppin'.. and Dancin'... and teach Wimsatt to keep his feet moving if he is not sliding anyway.. he's gonna take a hit.. so keep feet moving. He'd lost a yard or three.. important yards.. too many times. That's why you, Kyle, are so good.. feet chopping = added yards and a chance to break things... like the defenses' will.

At the end (ending at the 6-minute mark in full video) he talks about people doubting him. Normally I take that as a bad sign.. but it seemed under control.. in perspective. No big deal. Not thinking he is finished.. arrived.. so its time to throw it back in people's faces. Just a little fun comment.

I've heard him say is size was a concern with some coaches.
I didn't realize he was 5' 9" on RUs website (and RU listed Christian Izien as 5' 10" while Bucs have him at 5' 8").

I also saw his brother had some practice squad time with Eagles

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT