ADVERTISEMENT

Monday BTN Tour Visits Rutgers- On the B1G Show 6 p.m. ; Repeats 7:30 p.m.; 9 p.m.; Midnight; 1:30, 3, 4:30, 6, 8:30 am Tuesday

Knight Shift

Legend
May 19, 2011
Jersey Shore
Will also be at Penn State.

Perplexing lack of promotion of their tour or any advanced notice of where they will be. Happen to catch it on Today's B1G show at very end when they said RU and Penn State are up next.

At Michigan Today.

Last edited:
I think it’s because they are not doing the traditional bus tour. Likely a Covid thing. They are doing a half hour show for 2 schools. Traditionally it was a full hour show for each school.

Reactions: Knight Shift
It’s not a tour it’s one guy going to camps
Why does Joshua Perry refer to it in his Tweets as "our Preseason Tour?"

: a journey for business, pleasure, or education often involving a series of stops and ending at the starting point

Reactions: Scarlet83
Why does Joshua Perry refer to it in his Tweets as "our Preseason Tour?"

: a journey for business, pleasure, or education often involving a series of stops and ending at the starting point

In general, a journey is one way and a tour is a round trip.

DiNardo has been the only one worth listening to in the past - but this year they are all mailing it in. You could see it in their faces - they are just going through the motions. Thus - I've stopped watching. If they don't care - why should I?

Last edited:
DiNardo is the only one worth listening to in the past - but this year they are all mailing it in. You could see it in their faces - they are just going through the motions. Thus - I've stopped watching. If they don't care - why should I?
I haven’t watched yet . But why would they be mailing it in? Covid ? It’s been a rough year all around

It's just the vibe I get from watching it. It's flat and not filled with much information. Two schools in 30 minutes is pretty thin. I will not watch it tomorrow but I guarantee you PSU gets more coverage in 30 minutes than we get. I usually enjoy BTN content - but this is a waste of time.

Plus - there are too many people. Broadcasting - though years of experience - usually consists of 2-3 speakers. Four is always too much. The new kid is unnecessary in my opinion - unless DiNardo has given retirement notice and the new kid is in training. Quite frankly - the kid adds nothing new.

Last edited:
It's just the vibe I get from watching it. It's flat and not filled with much information. Two schools in 30 minutes is pretty thin. I will not watch it tomorrow but I guarantee you PSU gets more coverage in 30 minutes than we get. I usually enjoy BTN content - but this is a waste of time.
That sucks . Was always entertaining , even if the info was lacking.

Looking forward to it, I’m interested in their comments. They see the other B1G teams, so I’m interested in their comparative analysis. I like the young Perry and DiNardo has the coaching view.

Looking forward to it, I’m interested in their comments. They see the other B1G teams, so I’m interested in their comparative analysis. I like the young Perry and DiNardo has the coaching view.
As we can recall, they are rarely, if ever, negative about anybody, and usually glowing about everybody. Remember DiNardo saying in Ash's year 2- "This looks like a Big Ten team" or something like that.

They don’t give any real analysis. It’s more of a shill thing

As we can recall, they are rarely, if ever, negative about anybody, and usually glowing about everybody. Remember DiNardo saying in Ash's year 2- "This looks like a Big Ten team" or something like that.
Ash’s first year they raved ash ran the best practice they saw

They must have changed it up. Wondering if that is it for content for the day. Perhaps some more at 6 p.m. on BTN.

EDIT- Actually, they were at Penn State on Saturday, and will likely air Penn State and Rutgers at 6 p.m. today.

Richie said "Thursday" and Kratch said "will air later this week"

Thats all I know

DiNardo- this is one of the best practices I have seen.

Howard- This is going to be a tough team.

DiNardo- first 3 games, a really good chance for a great start. Will be a really good year for Rutgers.

Reactions: wisr01
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT