ADVERTISEMENT

NIT Selection Show

We ll be a 1 seed albeit it sucks and Final 4 is in Vegas. How many fans will be at games?

I ll be there for all games to support the team !

Reactions: GORU2014
Decline it. Not even a question, just decline it.
100% even if you win the NIT it's completely meaningless. Penn State has won it twice over the past decade and nobody even mentioned that when they talked about them finally having a NCAA season this year for the first time in 12 years

100% even if you win the NIT it's completely meaningless. Penn State has won it twice over the past decade and nobody even mentioned that when they talked about them finally having a NCAA season this year for the first time in 12 years
You must not have been around here in 2004!! People were acting like we were in the real final 4

You must not have been around here in 2004!! People were acting like we were in the real final 4
Im sorry but who the f cares about 2004. All the "remember how bad it was before Pike" people can go scratch. This season's collapse hurts 10 times more than any season with Hill, Rice, or Jordan

Decline it. If they do play in it, don’t put up another NIT banner in the rac. Nobody cares. Have some self respect. Take down all of the other NIT banners too. Nobody gives a crap about the NIT

Understand and share the frustration, but realistically seems RU has to accept an NIT bid. We have 2 NCAA tournaments in 30+ years. Teams with better history than us played in NIT last year.

We’ve literally been halfway good for three years and we’re talking about declining it?

Did North Carolina or Kentucky, two traditional Blue Bloods, decline it ?

I know we’re all pissed, but the arrogance some have with this program is nauseating
None of those teams had a epic collapse where they were Ranked at the beginning of February and didn't make the tournament

None of those teams had a epic collapse where they were Ranked at the beginning of February and didn't make the tournament
And we haven’t had a microcosm of their success, so to even think about declining it is absurd.

You play the games and you play to win, and you play to build the program.

I don’t care if we play with five walk ons or five bench players, I want guys in there that are going to give their all and represent the school to the fullest

We did this to ourselves, losing games. We had no business losing at the wrong time of year. You take your medicine and move on.

Im sorry but who the f cares about 2004. All the "remember how bad it was before Pike" people can go scratch. This season's collapse hurts 10 times more than any season with Hill, Rice, or Jordan

Nope....it doesn't. Jordon was 8 years ago when 50 point losses was a common thing. Either you missed that or just joined the band wagon.

Dan Dakich on Fox News Sunday hath decreed: no one got screwed, unlike in every year before this one—b/c the committee’s selections were based completely on “science.”

• Haha
Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
we will accept as we should

just looking at the possible field some of the lesser seeds who did win their regular season titles but not the AQs from their conferences will get autobids to NIT

Hofstra, Alcorn State, Youngstown State, Morehead State, Eastern Washington

further down we meet Yale, Cincy, Liberty, Villanova, Toledo, Bradley, Va Tech

I would think st johns and shu are borderline at this point to even make it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT