ADVERTISEMENT

OT: My night is now complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uber Snowflake who loves to dish it out in volume on this board but not take it.

Think you’ve got the wrong guy - I greatly appreciate a well executed troll, ribbing or insult. If anything, I’m disappointed at the lack of solid or accurate insults directed at me.

Also - I tend to respect board rules and limit my volume/trolling to the CE board, though I haven’t been over there in months.

Note - I don't really watch any other baseball announcers so not sure if other teams have this

The only announcers I specifically prefer to listen to are Keith Hernandez and Ron Darling.
Because they actually provide background and specifics and analysis that enhance viewing experience.
Like how to grip a pitch or something like that.

Maybe it's the speed and downtime for baseball? Allows for that better analysis?
I haven't really gotten a chance to watch the Mets in a couple years though.

Maybe it's because I'm personally the least experienced in playing it?

When's the last time an announcer really talked about how a WR is getting open?

Reactions: newell138
Note - I don't really watch any other baseball announcers so not sure if other teams have this

The only announcers I specifically prefer to listen to are Keith Hernandez and Ron Darling.
Because they actually provide background and specifics and analysis that enhance viewing experience.

Maybe it's the speed and downtime for baseball? Allows for that better analysis?

In a Rutgers game?

• Haha
Reactions: NickRU714
she was never a good singer but an outstanding performer and media manipulator for 30 years...yeah currently she is long in the tooth..is it ageist, some say but she looks stiff in the clips I have seen...but does any say Mick Jagger is stiff at 80

Madonna could sing ok.
"Love Don't live Here Anymore" and "Don't Cry for Me Argentina" were more than decent
I think a problem for Madonna was that she had roots in the club/dance scene that was on its last legs.
She was a dancer doing music seeded in dance.
Her live shows were dance oriented
Rap and Hip Hop started taking the divas out
Sade, Carey, T Braxton, L Hill, J Jackson and others started to fade as a leading cohort.
Madonna was also bombing in films and she moved to England.
She did a fade and so did her looks.
Her face got really bad and she tried the surgery but it made her face look like it was by Michelin.
She was never that attractive but she became an oddity

nof8YsY.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: bac2therac
Don't care about the politics of any actor or artist. However, I will point you back to the link that I posted that shows Taylor Swift has been donating millions well before she met Travis Kelce.

I'm not a Swifty by any means, but I get the feeling she is relatively down to earth (save for the private jet & the billion dollar net worth) And a somewhat genuinely good person. When was the last time you saw beyoncé, where Rihanna, JLo, Mariah Carey or any of those stupid Kardashians cleaning up after themselves? Or even allowing "the help" to look at them let alone high-fiving them or taking pictures with them?
And she still shows up in OC when her family vacations here!

Reactions: MrsScrew

That’s why I do enjoy Tony Romo as an announcer. He does a great job breaking things down

Reactions: colbert17
Think you’ve got the wrong guy - I greatly appreciate a well executed troll, ribbing or insult. If anything, I’m disappointed at the lack of solid or accurate insults directed at me.

Also - I tend to respect board rules and limit my volume/trolling to the CE board, though I haven’t been over there in months.

That was not meant for you. It was for the poster I responded to who is like a sheep in wolf's clothing (😁Mildone). Apologies for any confusion.

CE board not worth it IMO. Used to go there a long time ago and everything devolved into ultra personal pissing matches with no moderation.

Reactions: RUDiddy777
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT