ADVERTISEMENT

OT: My night is now complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never heard of swag swayin before that moment But I love it and I hope that Rutgers adopts it.

Also if there is a Rutgers version of that jacket she is wearing I will be first in line to buy it
Maybe Pacheco will steal TS away from Travis, and get her into the fold? 😂 Would love to meet her in the club. Aside from the distraction to the game, if she became an RU fan, Rutgers would be sold out for every home game, and we would be drowning in NIL money.

Billboard is keeping track. And for the most part it doesn't seem like any of this info is coming out of Taylor's PR team. This is just the list of the things that they know. I'm sure there's a heck of a lot more

Reactions: redking
That post about Taylor Swift being a government agent. At least it has relevance.

ETA. Didn’t realize there is a score board for this.

He should add the Big Food / Big Pharma conspiracies he forwards here to his score board.

#peopleinglasshouses

Billboard is keeping track. And for the most part it doesn't seem like any of this info is coming out of Taylor's PR team. This is just the list of the things that they know. I'm sure there's a heck of a lot more

At this point, anyone that doesn’t understand how she really is has an agenda against her and not worth arguing with.

At this point, anyone that doesn’t understand how she really is has an agenda against her and not worth arguing with.

Taylor is as political as they come. Research her comments against another woman her Senator Marsha Blackburn much of which is emotional hyperbole and discrimination

I agree, I think there is a bit of misogyny with some of that. I’m not a guy that is into pop culture and pop music at all. I’ve heard some of her music, I think she is a good songwriter and a middling singer. A more talented Madonna if you will. I can name dozens of better and more impactful female singers, but pop music is about a lot of other stuff.

I would still put Madonna as more over a star than Taylor given difference in time period social media that Madonna couldnt exploit like Taylor. Madonna is a great singer but I think has more depth to her work

Taylor is as political as they come. Research her comments against another woman her Senator Marsha Blackburn much of which is emotional hyperbole and discrimination

You still have musical stars like Ted Nugent, Kid Rock and the naked cowboy on your side. I don’t hear you complaining about them.

• Haha
Reactions: fsg2
You still have musical stars like Ted Nugent, Kid Rock and the naked cowboy on your side. I don’t hear you complaining about them.

Taylor and anyone else can post political thoughts...dont have an issue with that

But lets stop playing pretend about it

Also you were the first to overtly bring politics in the thread with that vid which has more truth in it than you think

• Haha
Reactions: fsg2

How many times has any of them gotten constant screen time for 7-8 consecutive NFL games? For me, at least, politics has nothing to do with it.

How many times has any of them gotten constant screen time for 7-8 consecutive NFL games? For me, at least, politics has nothing to do with it.

Taylor doesn't control the cameras at an NFL game, as she pointed out to all of the Brad's, Chad's, and Dad's. Does she have to stop coming to football games to support her boyfriend because the NFL cameraman have an obsession with her?

I don't think they showed her more than once a quarter yesterday.

Yep and i have no problem with the honesty and people being real about it
Don't think I agree. Rahway Bob thinks the thread was started because she is a "liberal?" That seems ludicrous. Until I read this thread, I was not aware of her politics, and I don't really care about any band's politics. As examples, I think Ted Nugent is an utter asshat on his political positions (except for his work on hunting and sustainability, which aren't political), but I still admire his guitar playing and work with the Amboy Dukes. Separation of the art from the artist is a good thing, othwerwise, people might tune out music that they otherwise would enjoy.

I never heard of swag swayin before that moment But I love it and I hope that Rutgers adopts it.

Also if there is a Rutgers version of that jacket she is wearing I will be first in line to buy it
Kristin Juszczyk—owner of Designs by Kristin and wife to 49ers player Kylie Juszczyk—took to Instagram on game day to offer a behind-the-scenes look at creating Swift's custom jacket. Juszczyk also made a matching coat for fellow Chiefs WAG Brittany Mahomes

Reactions: redking
Taylor doesn't control the cameras at an NFL game, as she pointed out to all of the Brad's, Chad's, and Dad's. Does she have to stop coming to football games to support her boyfriend because the NFL cameraman have an obsession with her?

I don't think they showed her more than once a quarter yesterday.

So I can't criticize the coverage? All criticism is aimed at her? I don't have Peacock, but either last night was an improvement or Kelce had an off night.

I’m as stanch conservative as they come, and for the life of me couldn’t care less what her political beliefs are

It’s a matter of trying to watch a game for the game itself, not who’s at the game

Couple that in with her getting shoved down our throats via the MSM 24-7 and people are going to get annoyed

She’s not dumb
Kelsey’s not dumb
And the NFLs not dumb

They know what they’re doing
It’s not wrong and they’re not hiding it

I just find it annoying

It won’t stop me from watching the NFL and I’m contributing to her popularity by commenting on this thread

Essentially, bc of all of this, it’s a win win for the NFL & T Swift

So I can't criticize the coverage? All criticism is aimed at her? I don't have Peacock, but either last night was an improvement or Kelce had an off night.
There was a little improvement. It was still.ridiculous. The improvement was because Kelce dropped a bunch of passes.

I just love the hyperbole in this thread!

In a world where Cardi B and Nicki Minaj are "role models" for young girls, people hate Taylor Swift because she's shown for 30 seconds after the Chiefs score.

Speaking of hyperbole. HATE?? It's got nothing to do with hate: I admire what she's accomplished and her popularity. But I'm there to watch a football game, not have the camera constantly pan to her to get her reaction or to see who she's interacting with or what she's doing during a break.

Back in 1980 NBC did a broadcast of a Jets/Dolphins game with no announcers. They had all the graphics, replays, etc of a normal game but there was no useless noise coming from the booth. They did turn up the volume on the PA announcer so you got all the vital info there.
I remember watching that game thinking "This isn't so bad."

Would love to watch a game like that. I find the announcers nowadays try too hard to be funny and entertaining instead of focusing on the actual game. And the production crew always seems too quick to pan to something else (or go to commercial) while missing something crucial.

Yes! She is a Liberal. That is why this thread was started.

Yeah. Sure. Brilliant comment. No, really.

11gPyUO.jpg

Completely agree. The absolute obsession has gotten really old. Really want to see the Chiefs out of the playoffs now so we don't constantly have to have it thrown in our face.

I just love the hyperbole in this thread!

Speaking of hyperbole. HATE?? It's got nothing to do with hate: I admire what she's accomplished and her popularity. But I'm there to watch a football game, not have the camera constantly pan to her to get her reaction or to see who she's interacting with or what she's doing during a break.

Would love to watch a game like that. I find the announcers nowadays try too hard to be funny and entertaining instead of focusing on the actual game. And the production crew always seems too quick to pan to something else (or go to commercial) while missing something crucial.

Yeah. Sure. Brilliant comment. No, really.

11gPyUO.jpg

Completely agree. The absolute obsession has gotten really old. Really want to see the Chiefs out of the playoffs now so we don't constantly have to have it thrown in our face.
Hyperbole? You use the word constantly. I think they showed her about 4 or 5 times in a game that lasted over 3 hours. I doubt it totaled 60 seconds.

Reactions: MrsScrew
Don't think I agree. Rahway Bob thinks the thread was started because she is a "liberal?" That seems ludicrous. Until I read this thread, I was not aware of her politics, and I don't really care about any band's politics. As examples, I think Ted Nugent is an utter asshat on his political positions (except for his work on hunting and sustainability, which aren't political), but I still admire his guitar playing and work with the Amboy Dukes. Separation of the art from the artist is a good thing, othwerwise, people might tune out music that they otherwise would enjoy.

well it wasnt political until diddy posted something from Fox that actually wasnt the flex he thought it was

but i do get it, 90% of musicians lean left and you do get fed more of that than from the other 10%. They have every right to their feelings and with my favorite artists I try to seperate it as best I could. I do not like artists because of their politics and was never a fan of Nugent and think he is a loon though I like his work with Damn Yankees...can you take me hiiiiiiigher

with respect to Swift, i believe like with her bestie Travis all this stuff is connected, watch where the $$$ money flows, nothing any of these stars do is just for the greater good

well it wasnt political until diddy posted something from Fox that actually wasnt the flex he thought it was

but i do get it, 90% of musicians lean left and you do get fed more of that than from the other 10%. They have every right to their feelings and with my favorite artists I try to seperate it as best I could. I do not like artists because of their politics and was never a fan of Nugent and think he is a loon though I like his work with Damn Yankees...can you take me hiiiiiiigher

with respect to Swift, i believe like with her bestie Travis all this stuff is connected, watch where the $$$ money flows, nothing any of these stars do is just for the greater good

Don't care about the politics of any actor or artist. However, I will point you back to the link that I posted that shows Taylor Swift has been donating millions well before she met Travis Kelce.

I'm not a Swifty by any means, but I get the feeling she is relatively down to earth (save for the private jet & the billion dollar net worth) And a somewhat genuinely good person. When was the last time you saw beyoncé, where Rihanna, JLo, Mariah Carey or any of those stupid Kardashians cleaning up after themselves? Or even allowing "the help" to look at them let alone high-fiving them or taking pictures with them?

I don't know who diddy is. P Diddy? My ignore list is quite long. I have little tolerance for (1) baiters; (2) posters who spent 90% or more of their time derailing threads with politics (don't care which side); (3) troll rutgers fans and a select few others who just annoy me.

And if that post was the Jessie Water show, that show can be hilarious but it is all to be taken with a grain of salt. It's on par with the national enquirer , same as Rachel Maddow, who propagates loony theories from the other side. CNN seems to be somehwhat moving back to the old days of reporting the news, but they still are biased. Have said before New Nation on the old WGN is the best out there for objective reporting with points of view from both sides.

Reactions: bac2therac

Criticize the coverage all you want. I think it’s fair from a football purists perspective.

But frankly, you’re already a customer and the NFL doesn’t care about you. Taylor gives them more viewers who wouldn’t be watching. She was and is one of the biggest stars on the planet and the most popular musician. She’s the current Michael Jackson, Madonna, Beatles - and it seems like she’s also a good person and role model.

Frankly, the football purists have plenty to complain about. The Manningcast, Pat McAfee, the direction of coverage and programming in general is an attempt to bring in more casual fans who aren’t steeped in the Xs and Os and are looking for entertainment, not a breakdown of cover 3.

Reactions: MrsScrew

Someone asked why all the Taylor swift hate. I simply pointed out that the most popular host in America suggested her presence is a pentagon psyops.

Not everyone interrogates the facts like you do, Bac.

Reactions: bac2therac
I would still put Madonna as more over a star than Taylor given difference in time period social media that Madonna couldnt exploit like Taylor. Madonna is a great singer but I think has more depth to her work
Madonna had a few songs that I like but she is not a great singer. Rachel Price is and I could name many others that far exceed Madonna and many other pop singers:

I don't know who diddy is. P Diddy? My ignore list is quite long. I have little tolerance for (1) baiters; (2) posters who spent 90% or more of their time derailing threads with politics (don't care which side); (3) troll rutgers fans and a select few others who just annoy me.

And if that post was the Jessie Water show, that show can be hilarious but it is all to be taken with a grain of salt. It's on par with the national enquirer , same as Rachel Maddow, who propagates loony theories from the other side. CNN seems to be somehwhat moving back to the old days of reporting the news, but they still are biased. Have said before New Nation on the old WGN is the best out there for objective reporting with points of view from both sides.
agree....I do keep an eye on what everyone is saying on all 3 of these channels to check things from accuracy but I dont sit and watch them anymore, except for the Five on fox..the thing that Jesse ran was actually lifted from a twitter user who has been exposing some disinformation control by government and think tanks...Mike Benz. Its interesting on his timeline there are some references to how not just in this country but around the world, music artists are used to drive certain messaging. I actually never watched the Jesse segment but pretty much know he didnt do the homework and didnt even credit Benz for it.

Madonna had a few songs that I like but she is not a great singer. Rachel Price is and I could name many others that far exceed Madonna and many other pop singers:
she was never a good singer but an outstanding performer and media manipulator for 30 years...yeah currently she is long in the tooth..is it ageist, some say but she looks stiff in the clips I have seen...but does any say Mick Jagger is stiff at 80

Uber Snowflake who loves to dish it out in volume on this board but not take it.

• Haha
Reactions: RUDiddy777
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT