ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Football Games Thread 10/26-10/28 Thurs-Sat

Colorado converts the INT into a FG, 6-0 Colorado

Wisc can’t do much after a good PR and missed a 54yd FG…still 3-0 OSU

Sorry steve Smith about North Carolina State and coach was pissed.

Sorry steve Smith about North Carolina State and coach was pissed.
Oh it was during the CGD picks and he’s a Utah guy and was the guest picker. He said something along the lines of they’re waiting for basketball season at NC St.

Innocuous throw away comment during picks and trying to be funny imo but Doeren took offense to it and went off about it like Day did on Holtz lol. They say they don’t pay attention to outside things but they all do because they’re human and people will tell them if they don’t hear it themselves. So when a coach says they don’t pay attention to the media or whatever it’s mostly BS imo and they hear things just like any of us would.

Reactions: shields
OSU gets a gift unsportsmanlike to get an auto first down and then gives it right back with an INT by McCord. He’s not Stroud. Defense is much better but offense has taken steps back.

Tenn up 23-17 on UK

UCLA driving on Colorado, inside the redzone

UCLA converts a 3rd and goal to go up 7-6

OSU 10-0 on Wisc

Last edited:
Travis Hunter with INT number 2

Another good one baiting the qb

Wisc looks like they converted the INT to a TD but looks like the knee was down. Good play call but bad throw caused the receiver to put his knee down before crossing the goal line

If UCLA could get out of it's own way the game would be a blowout.

That bad throw on 1st and goal causing the knee to go down is going to cost Wisconsin the TD. They couldn’t convert on 2nd or 3rd. Liked the shovel pass call but OSU made a good play stopping it. Allen hurt too.

Only a FG for Wisc, 10-3 OSU

I think Wisconsin should go for it. When will they be on the 1.5 yard line again. You know that OSU will score more.

I’ve noticed this week coaches seem to be more prudent taking points and FGs than previous weeks and the going for it on 4th downs.

They mentioned it about Kelly too just now.

And of course UCLA missed the 24yd FG on the doink lol

Shilo Sanders ejected for targeting. Also wonder why there wasn't a taunting call in addition
I don't think they called it because he didn't do it in the direction of the player or opposing bench. I could be wrong but taunting has to be directed no?

Reactions: ashokan
This guys a fvcking idiot. It met every single category for targeting. Defenseless player and head to head contact. He snapped the receivers head back with the crown of his helmet. He led with the shoulder and "HELMET". Prime's an idiot as well for questioning the targeting call. His only excuse is he doesn't get to see the replay.

Last edited:
For those who like snow games, check out Air Force vs. Colorado State on CBSSN. AFA leads 20-13 midway 3Q.
Thanks, and nice call. I was at West Point today sweating as it was 80 degrees. It's hard to imagine it's actually snowing somewhere, but then, there it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: cicero grimes
This guys a fvcking idiot. It met every single category for targeting. Defenseless player and head to head contact. He snapped the receivers head back with the crown of his helmet. Prime's an idiot as well for questioning the targeting call. His only excuse is he doesn't get to see the replay.
I think the launching is what gets the targeting call.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT