ADVERTISEMENT

OT: oh oh oh Ozempic !

ZeroHedge LOL!!!!

Wikipedia!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blaming Spider-Man GIF

wood.JPG

Reactions: Rutgers Chris
ZeroHedge LOL!!!!

CNN had a business reporter (Richard Quest) caught naked in Central Park bushes. He had meth and a sex device. His Schmekel was tied to his neck with a rope. He was doing unmentionable things with a helper. Jeff Toobin of course got caught fapping on his laptop during a meeting. Les known is that around the same time Cuomo's producer was busted for grooming sex from minors - even negotiating with a mother of a 9 yr old girl. https://nypost.com/2021/12/15/cnn-fires-pedophile-chris-cuomo-producer/

So that's an insight into what hive media is. Other events show how the hive protected China over CV-19, and how it smeared anyone against massive expansion of Ukraine war - calling dissident voices "Russian operatives" and such. The hive also likes the endless, fake and manipulated economic numbers from Crew de Magoo.

More savvy news consumers understand ZH does not march with the hive, and was silenced by Google and Twitter for detailing Chinese lab involvement with virus. They would both reinstate ZH later after admitting error. The Crew de Magoo also assailed ZH as Russian disinfo for Ukraine war, and also for trying to paint Hunter laptop as Russian disinfo which was all proven by emails and bank records.

ZH first got famous for revealing existence of flash trading. ZH is known for being bearish but more for macro view of a financial/political world rife with corruption and sociopathic behaviors (like spending borrowed billions to get Ukraine's male population decimated despite a peace deal close to finished.

So yeah, lots of original, non-hive thinkers like ZH for a wide range of topics not all business specific. ZH is well known for having the smartest comment of most news sites. .

The proper response to a Ozempic bit on ZH is to search for any positive keto/Alzheimer's links. Such a search shows that ZH is in good company and cant be defamed for their take. Even the wankers at CNN agreed.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=keto+diet+alzhiemers#ip=1

Details Of 'Sabotaged' Russia-Ukraine Peace Deal In First Months Of War Revealed

Someone sum it up for me. What to eat to stay healthy and thin ??
Eat less, eat foods that fill you up, foods lower on the glycemic scale. Overall, minimize calories. Plenty of information available to make good choices.

As for the "bad" foods you love, don't cut them out entirely, just moderate. You will stay happy and stick to the program.

Someone sum it up for me. What to eat to stay healthy and thin ??
This entire podcast is gold (Dr. Casey Means has a new book out discussing a lot of what is in this podcast). But this is cued directly to food.

For TLDR or TLDW, cut out all processed foods and seed oils (sometimes called the hateful 8). Almost all packaged foods are processed and are bad for metabolic health. Eat fresh vegetables, low glycemic fruits (blueberries, strawberries, rasberries), and if you are not vegetarian/vegan, plenty of eggs, fish (salmon is fantastic), lean poultry lean pork, and lean grass fed (not corn fed) beef. Strive to eat 1 g of protein for each lb of body weight. Supplement with whey or casein protein shakes as needed. Eating more protein will make you feel full. Avoid sugar, and sugary drinks, including "sports" drinks.

In this segment, Dr. Casey Means discusses foods that have the same impact as GLP-1 agonists such as Ozempic, Wegovy, and other GLP-1 agonist drugs.

In short, (1) eat more fiber (prebiotics); (2) eat 1-3 servings of low sugar, fermented foods: sauerkraut, Greek yogurt, kimchi, kvass; (3) protein sources (again) that have glutamine--eggs, meat and turkey stimulate more GLP-1.

It's easy to get lost in the weeds in this segment:

Prebiotics:

More incentive to eat less and stop being fat:

Unfortunately, a good percentage of the population doesn't seem to care until it's too late. And even then, a portion of those still don't give a rat's ass as their health spirals down the toilet. To each their own, but it's a big head scratcher to me.

Unfortunately, a good percentage of the population doesn't seem to care until it's too late. And even then, a portion of those still don't give a rat's ass as their health spirals down the toilet. To each their own, but it's a big head scratcher to me.
While ultimately, it is up to individuals to make the "right" choices, the guidance offered by the government, food companies, and even hospitals and medical professionals goes a long way towards causing people to make bad food choices.

The loudmouth DB T2 will say no, but some people get hooked on ultraprocessed foods, and it is difficult for them to break away. If your doctor or medical care professional is obese, maybe you want to look for another medical professional. Also, perhaps hospitals and schools should rid their cafeterias and vending machines of sugary drinks, candy and snacks. What is an average person with no knowledge of nutrition to think when hospitals are doling out crap to eat?

Also, the medical industry and popular media is normalizing obesity as acceptable. In the podcast I posted above, Dr. Casey Means points out that pharma companies are amped up about the market for GLP-1 drugs because they do not address the root cause of obesity- a poor diet and poor food ecosystem. Customers for life!

Obese people should pay more in health insurance and Medicaid/Medicare premiums. Same thing with smokers. It's their choice/right to be fat, but society shouldn't have to foot the bill for poor decisions.

Pharma companies and their employees that push crappy drugs that do not address root causes of problems should pay more in health insurance and Medicaid/Medicare premiums. So should Big Food and fast food chains.

It's criminal that pharma companies get these crap products funded by taxpayer money, and the pharma reps that peddle this crap should be ashamed of themselves.

Also, don't listen to people that ate too much, got fat, and are now trying to blame everyone else for their poor decisions. It's the gov'ment's fault. It's food companies' fault. It's pharma's fault. LOL! Nutrition info has been public and easy to access for decades.

If you eat too much, you get fat. It's that simple. Make better decisions.

Obese people should pay more in health insurance and Medicaid/Medicare premiums. Same thing with smokers. It's their choice/right to be fat, but society shouldn't have to foot the bill for poor decisions.
and airline tickets! if your suitcase is 1 pound over they charge you but the person next to you could weigh 400 pounds and pay the same fare as the 50 pound child

Corporate pharma bros will not admit the real truth and blame individuals, who have been "fed" misinformation on food and pharma for years. It's a cultural issue, pushed by Big Food and pharma companies, who are happy to see the obesity numbers grow.

"But in the late 19th and early 20th century, large numbers of Japanese workers migrated to Hawaii and they have now been living on the island for four generations. They are genetically very similar to the Japanese people who didn’t leave. It turns out that after 100 or so years, Japanese Hawaiians are now almost as overweight as the people they live among. Some 18.1% of them are obese, compared to 24.5% of Hawaiians overall. That means Japanese Hawaiians are four times more likely to be obese than people back in Japan."

"No processed or frozen food ever goes into any of the meals here. “We start from scratch,” she said. “It’s all about nutrition ... Sometimes with frozen food, they use a lot of artificial additives.

"The law contained a simple rule. Once a year, every workplace and local government in Japan has to bring in a team of nurses and doctors to measure the waistline of adults between ages 40 and 74. If the measurements are above a certain level, the person is referred to counseling, and workplaces draw up health plans with employees to lose weight. Companies with fattening work forces can face fines."

"I told all the Japanese people I talked to that if you tried this in the U.S. or Britain, people would be outraged and burn down their offices. They invariably looked puzzled, and asked me why. I said that people would feel like it was not their employer’s business what they weighed, and that it was a monstrous intrusion of their privacy. Most of them nodded politely, said nothing, and looked at me like I was slightly crazy."

Reactions: ashokan

Corporate pharma bros will not admit the real truth and blame individuals, who have been "fed" misinformation on food and pharma for years. It's a cultural issue, pushed by Big Food and pharma companies, who are happy to see the obesity numbers grow.
[/URL]

That's been true enough in part. I think some drug companies have been better than others. I know local people from Regeneron and consider them unusually ethical for most part. A large pharma had warned DT not to make any voodoo juice for CV-19 and they get bonus points. Pfizer on the other hand has been pretty bad in more ways than one but they (and others) got a lot of help from the dominant researcher/regulator/manufacturer triangle where all the same people just swap hats over and over. Big Ag is part of the same matrix.

Decades ago Harvard researchers were warning about the garbage food pyramid that was wrecking people (and minorities lead obesity/diabetes index).

Foxes in the hen house 2001:

"It troubles me that the public is not getting the best available information," says Walter C. Willett, M.D., D.P.H. '80, professor of medicine and Stare professor of epidemiology and nutrition in the faculty of public health. For example, he says the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Food Guide Pyramid, ubiquitous on cereal boxes since 1992, is one major source of false intelligence. Since the department's mission is to promote American agriculture, not public health, Willett asks if it is "the best agency to be giving dietary advice. They have so many conflicts of interest."

So much blindness, limb loss etc was multiplied by people who knew better. Ever hear the Enron tapes where execs were laughing at how stupid their victims were? Those same kinds of people are in the health matrix. Some know what they are doing 100% and others are just droids marching in line.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT