ADVERTISEMENT

RU-Purdue Game Thread

It could be a battle between the Rutgers men and womens teams as to which team has the worse performance tonight.Purdue leads 7-2 after 3 minutes.

Kadeem takes a 3...and its an airball....I cant WAIT till he's gone, and I NEVER hear that again

who will lose by more the men or the women....I would say men by 30

what an all around embarrassing night for our basketball programs but I guess moreso for women but the men are simply atrocious at least the women will stay make the NCAA tourney

I didn't expect RU to be even close but I have seen High School teams that shoot better than RU. Possibly the worst shooting team in Div 1.

We know they can't shoot, PSU is only a game over us . What is your excuse? You have been in Big Ten for 20 years.

Just turned the game on. 3 seconds in saw Williams miss everything and hit the backboard on a 3 point attempt... Perdue comes down and hits a wide open 3. Then Jack throws up an airball from 3. And I turned it off

Watching Mike Williams shoot is like watching Ricky 'Wild thing' Vaughan pitch befor they figured out that he needed glasses.

Best shooter in NYC last year? Um, I don't think so.

Originally posted by Greene Rice FIG:
Patrick,

What does a game like this do to our NCAA tournament chances?
well we need to show the committee that we can beat good teams on the road. It doesn't destroy our resume' but we are going to need one like this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT