ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers at the RAC

Yep . You should start a thread
If I started a thread it would just turn into people talking shit towards me which would sour the thread.

I just call it as I see it, the guy went off today

How come our football team can’t win BIG games at home and the basketball team can’t win on the road.

Gio Baker the shot maker made 8 out of the last 10 points in a 66-64 win.The student section was outstanding especially in the last three minutes when Ohio State went ice cold .Tha amazing aspect of this win was that Harper only scored six points but Baker scored 25 points with a wide variety of shots.

The RAC is just magical. Truly the Trapezoid of Terror.

We were playing 6 on 5 in that last 4 minutes.
michael-scott-wink.gif

So does he pee standing up now? Has he earned that from you?
If you see my other post in this thread you would see that you proved my point.

I call shit how it is, and weak individuals like you can’t handle it when I hit people with the truth.

Geo played his ass off today. The effort was there. The grit was there. The talent was there.

Shame on you for try to take away from me pointing that out. Every game I’ve given Geo shit, he’s earned it.

And yes, for a large chunk of our seniors, they’ve played like they pee sitting down this season. You just want everything to be gum drops and rainbows. Well I operate in the real world and I call things as I see them.

Tonight? Geo played like a fvcking boss. He did his thing. And he played like he’s not ready to have his career here end yet. Rutgers needs that guy.

Reactions: Danprusa_4
After the block and then Gio's next basket- it became as loud as 06 L'Ville football game.
BTW- how is it that the BB fans can get it right "R-U" and football fans still chant "U - R"?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT