ADVERTISEMENT

Season Ticket Pricing

I spoke with someone last week who has courtside seats and he mentioned they jacked it up and said they told him they have a list of people who want them.

I said, yeah, "I'm on that list. It's legit." He nodded his head and just shrugged his shoulders and agreed.

They shouldn't take advantage of the long time ticket holders but at the same time you guys need to pay up. Can't have massive demand and discount the tickets entirely because you happened to buy them when we stunk.

I’m pumped fig is getting rid of his tickets in 100 level because of NIL and transferring them to me. But I realize this is how the market generally gets shut out of the process.

Also RU shouldn’t be looking to exploit their long time season ticket holders by making prices crazy high

I saw Blink 182 for cheap at Hershey Park 20 years ago.
I shouldn't have to pay the current rate of nearly $300. They should discount my tickets because I've been a fan for a while.

That should go over well.

Are there any season ticket holders looking to share tix next season based on the increase? If so, let me know!

We must be the only fanbase on the planet with people hoping they raise prices

Isn’t the AD is need to money to stay competitive? We’re already behind the rest of conference and in constant catchup mode?
Making sure tickets are adequately priced (higher or lower) seems like a reasonable objective.

Reactions: GORU2014
I’m pumped fig is getting rid of his tickets in 100 level because of NIL and transferring them to me. But I realize this is how the market generally gets shut out of the process.

I thought you have a hard time making and watching games because of family commitments and you live like 45 mins away?

Reselling tickets is going to get you a 1099 from StubHub in 2023. New IRS rules.

I thought you have a hard time making and watching games because of family commitments and you live like 45 mins away?
I live an hour away and my kids are getting older. Weeknight games probably closer to 1.5.

I live an hour away and my kids are getting older.

Ah ok.

Didn’t seem like you could make many games so hope yours (and others) intent isn’t try and get 100s and resell them.

Season tickets for basketball are a big commitment time and dedication wise.

I saw Blink 182 for cheap at Hershey Park 20 years ago.
I shouldn't have to pay the current rate of nearly $300. They should discount my tickets because I've been a fan for a while.

That should go over well.
Well I answer this in two ways.

1) it’s pretty clear you love being jerk on these boards by how you post

2) I’m not saying they shouldn’t raise prices as the demand gets higher. But for example it’s like almost $100 a game in the 100 level after everything. People shouldn’t have to pay $175 a game especially when 1/3 of the games are Fairfield and cent conn st.

That’s all I was saying, want to raise it up a little year over year ? Sure I get it. But they shouldn’t be charging you 3k a seat in the 100s in 2 years because we possibly have 2 lottery picks

Reactions: wheezer
Can you take a loss if you lose money (lower price, or tickets don’t sell)?
If you sell and lose money I would say yes. If they don't sell not sure about that since you did not technically incur a loss

Just bought 2 in 306 Row H. (Seats close to 305) That’s best they had left. Not many seats left per ticket rep. If I would have called few weeks ago, she said maybe closer to center but oh well, I’m in building.

THIS 100% - sitting there like an asshole all those years watching us get our heads handed to us when I was one of 1500 people in the building.
Like every #118 fan who showed up every game for some 30 years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT