ADVERTISEMENT

What's a team you want to see us play?

ScarletDave

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 7, 2010
I few years ago, I'm sure people would have included Ohio State, Michigan, and of course Penn State on the list. Now that we're in the Big Ten, what's a team you would like to see us play in a bowl game in the next 3-4 years?

For me, I'd have to say Florida. Just because they're such a historic name team, I hate the SEC, and for some reason many of my classmates from HS go there so I'd love to see us beat the Gators!

I'd like to play Texas or West Virginia.

Texas because it's Texas and because i'd like to get revenge on Charlie Strong.

West Virginia because of obvious reasons. Need to beat them still!

Originally posted by T2Kplus10:
USC would be awesome to see.
Only in the Rose Bowl.
wink.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Sooner4RU:
Oklahoma - Home and Home
Only if really at HOME.

Or the Giants/Jets give us (just us
smokin.r191677.gif
) 5 or 6 large to move it.

BYU and USC, home and home with San Diego (only because I live in SD)

Cal or Stanford. Great schools, good football, great road trip to one of the best cities in the world.

Princeton to mop them all over the field
Stanford as an annual rival

Any big ten West team in the first week of December for the Big ten championship will suffice

First off, current schedule is unreal, but for bowls -

LSU
WVU
Florida
Boisie
Oregon
Boston College
ND

I want to see us play Georgia home and home for selfish reasons, Athens is a fairly short drive. That won't happen. I would say Georgia Tech, but don't really want to play against the Paul Johnson offense.

We've played a lot of big name teams in my lifetime (Alabama, ND, Texas, Florida), so I'll keep those off my list.

In order:
Oklahoma
USC
FSU
Georgia

Plus, sign me up today for a perennial H/H with Stanford.

ND (only if its a W), USC, UT(not the crappy one that apparently recruits NJ), Bama

A cool scenario would be to top off a great season with a beat down of WVU in a bowl game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT