ADVERTISEMENT

“Throwback” vs Indiana

need somebody to wear this to the game

TSNCFLRLBTURU_s_2048x.jpg

From reading the one prediction thread they have, more picking us to win. God I hope that becomes reality.

Reactions: Scangg
I called Scarlet Fever just now. They don't have them but I told them lots of people on the boards love the jersey and want to buy one. Maybe if more people contact them they will try to sell them?

If anyone finds a place they are sold pleaseeee let me know.

That must be their premium board. Other than that you could barely find any thoughts from them on the game yesterday. It's picked up a little bit today. Minnesota's board will have alot to say leading up untill sunday

There is a thread on TOS Indiana board saying all we do is play tackle basketball and the refs let us get away with it

That must be their premium board. Other than that you could barely find any thoughts from them on the game yesterday. It's picked up a little bit today. Minnesota's board will have alot to say leading up untill sunday
Yea, it was their premium. Basically they think every team that plays defense is playing tackle and they make it sound like they would win it all if it wasn't for these B1G refs letting everyone get away with it.

Sounds like the crying iowa fans from last year

Yea, it was their premium. Basically they think every team that plays defense is playing tackle and they make it sound like they would win it all if it wasn't for these B1G refs letting everyone get away with it.

I was hoping they'd wear the striped warm-ups too! More head-play!
Want to get a pair of those bottoms for PJs lol. !

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT