ADVERTISEMENT

“Where are you sitting” ROUND 2 ...MOVE DOWN 200’s AFFORDABLE! NOW!!

Sat in the upper level at Lucas Oil last night for Texas - Abilene Christian and it was less regulated than at Bankers Life with a lot of people moving down to lower rows which made it somewhat less comfortable.

Good to hear. We’re in the 600’s. Completely plan to move down HOWEVER will not break any seat “seals” and only move to seats “available” BUT “unoccupied.”

Reactions: DirtyRU
Sat in the upper level at Lucas Oil last night for Texas - Abilene Christian and it was less regulated than at Bankers Life with a lot of people moving down to lower rows which made it somewhat less comfortable.
Interesting. My comments were based on the RU game and the couple of games I noticed on TV, although I haven't watched that much. At the RU game they also weren't letting anyone move out of their seats and had all the "non-seats" taped off.

Interesting. My comments were based on the RU game and the couple of games I noticed on TV, although I haven't watched that much. At the RU game they also weren't letting anyone move out of their seats and had all the "non-seats" taped off.

We moved. They saw us move BUT they also saw us take non-taped seats. Although, not going to lie, the first time I THOUGHT I got to my original seats I didn’t realize they were actually taped and it was quite comical lol!

Reactions: RU848789
JUST MOVED SEATS!!! No more 629 Row 18 lol!!

Purchased tickets on TMA in section 229 for $69 face value. I believe there are more available. If anyone is looking to get out of the 600 levels!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT