ADVERTISEMENT

2020 Rutgers Schedule

TV is full of ACC games today. B1G screwed the pooch with cancelling the season, then maybe starting. Now what? When does this start? And will the average viewer even care.

This is about as good as we could have asked for. Should be able to find 2-4 wins during regular season. I will be disappointed now with just 2 wins but it is Greg's first year and we have so many questions. And then end with a possibility of another win on the final weekend matchup.

Reactions: needmorecowbell
This is about as good as we could have asked for. Should be able to find 2-4 wins during regular season. I will be disappointed now with just 2 wins but it is Greg's first year and we have so many questions. And then end with a possibility of another win on the final weekend matchup.
Disappointed with 2 wins in an 8 game schedule during the first year of a rebuild ??

As I look at our conf mates- It is clear they want OSU undefeated. Don't care all that much for Michigan and weird that MAryland opens with both cross over games to start the season. Rutgers and OSU similar strength of schedule except they play us and we have to play them...and maybe the only time I get to compare anything equal with them about football this year. lol

Schedule causing headaches. It's a nice outlook for latent optimism often deemed Polyanna-ish. Keep improving. Eventually long losing seasons taper, recede. Its now getting easier Rutgers

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT