ADVERTISEMENT

2020 Rutgers Schedule

Ash was a very bad game day and player development coach. I have no idea what this years team will look like - nobody does.

But I’ll say this. Kyle Flood’s last team - drama and all - only lost one game by more than a touchdown to a non-elite team (osu, PSU, Michigan and Wisconsin). That was a 17 point loss to Nebraska. Maryland, Michigan State (national runner up), and Washington State (went 9-4 that year) were the close losses. they beat Indiana and Kansas.

Is it not fair to say that Flood’s 2015 team was probably good enough to have- chance to beat 2020 Purdue, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland and even Michigan State? Can this years team be as good as that team - minus the off field drama and coach on the hot seat? That’s how I’m thinking about this optimistically. We’re not going to win all 5 - but 3-2 feels like it could be realistic.

Reactions: RUScrew85
Here’s hoping OSU poops the bed at least once...
They most-likely won't. The only team that has a somewhat shot at them is PSU. This is the year that their tremendous depth comes into play with Covid possibly coming into play for all teams, Urban said on Fox Saturday that this is one of their greatest offenses ever and went back to the 90s for comparison. Gonna be extremely hard to keep them under 30 points

If they just beat MSU, everything else will be gravy. I am starting to have an intense dislike of Tucker.

Here's an odd thought or two..

If.. at some point.. we suddenly open up everything to the "old normal".. what game would you most want to see in person? ie.. WHEN do you hope it happens by?

And related.. do you think the Big Ten will bend over backwards to open up even if it is for the last game.. OSU-Michigan 12/12 (and the championship game.. is there one?).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT