ADVERTISEMENT

BB Recruiting 2021 PG Jalen Miller commits to Rutgers Hoops

Well, that was an unexpected "boom!" today. Went from posting in the other thread that he would be a great fit to a few minutes later, he IS a great fit! Welcome, Jalen!

Reactions: RutgHoops
Really like this pick up . True point guard with competitive and leadership skills . Very good defender with size and is just coming into his own . Could be a geo type player with his leadership skills .

Reactions: Ronnie_B
Love it. Great fit for the program.

Welcome aboard, Jalen.

Recruiting length- which is great. When we joined the B1G, that stood out- how long all the teams were up and down the roster. We were overmatched at the time.

Welcome Jalen!

Keep doin' it right, Pike... recruiting for success!
-------------------------------------------
Steve Pikiell has long been thankful to John Beilein. When Pikiell arrived at Rutgers, he said "when I came into the league as a new coach, he accepted me and said, 'Do things your way. Do things the right way. I never changed. I recruited kids I believed in. I didn’t always get the sexiest (recruits).'

"He greeted me with that message, and I kind of took pride in doing it that way anyways, but it was nice to hear it from him," said Pikiell.

Welcome Jalen!

Keep doin' it right, Pike... recruiting for success!
-------------------------------------------
Steve Pikiell has long been thankful to John Beilein. When Pikiell arrived at Rutgers, he said "when I came into the league as a new coach, he accepted me and said, 'Do things your way. Do things the right way. I never changed. I recruited kids I believed in. I didn’t always get the sexiest (recruits).'

"He greeted me with that message, and I kind of took pride in doing it that way anyways, but it was nice to hear it from him," said Pikiell.

Can you remind me where this quote came from? Or link it? Because I love it.

I love getting an under the radar type of kid who fits Pike's system... I look forward to cheering for him. Welcome to the Banks, Mr. Miller!

So we have Jalen and Jaden committed for this class. Len and Den?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT