ADVERTISEMENT

29 years !

Special shout out to the guys on this board who have followed for the last 29 years. I started watching and posting my freshman year 2001 and have been amazed at the diehardness of many on this board over the last 20 years. It’s truly a great day for them and all Rutgers fans.

This team can make a run in the BTT. They just grew up today. I know ppl say Michigan is a bad matchup but beating a team 3 times in a row is a tough feat

Unbelievable moment....

We have suffered for years

Who else has tears streaming down their face.

A earthshattering victory

and it is not over........
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! I am SOOOOOOOO EMOTIONAL NOW. What a clutch performance by EVERYONE! Yes, Geo was clutch throughout, but great play by everybody (no I'm not going to criticize here) and great adjustment by Pikiell using Harper as a decoy all game to force Eastern outside, opening up the paint.

I AM SO PROUD OF THIS TEAM AND COACHING STAFF!!!! WHOOO-HOOOOO, WE'RE GOING DANCING!!!!!!!

Reactions: RickB113
Unbelievable moment....

We have suffered for years

Who else has tears streaming down their face.

A earthshattering victory

and it is not over........

Unfreakingbelievable win! So great! Finally. We all deserved this. No tears actually - but the hugest shit-eating grin you could imagine. I just ran around the whole house like an 8-year old screaming Rutgers Wins! Rutgers Wins! Cracked my wife up, as she was quietly watching upstairs (she can't take my screaming and cursing during a close game or one we're losing).

This game was one for the ages. Go into the belly of the beast, fight Purdue punch for punch, and Geo just makes clutch shot after shot after shot, and win a “must win” game on the road, probably cementing our first NCAA tournament berth in 29 years.

EPIC

:Chop banana:GEO Baker 3 assts...2 steals....6 REBs....19pts....:Chop banana:

How about Carter...6pts 6 REBs..and a block when we really needed him !!!!

:WooHoo:Game Ball GEO BAKER :WooHoo:

Reactions: gregkoko
Special shout out to the guys on this board who have followed for the last 29 years. I started watching and posting my freshman year 2001 and have been amazed at the diehardness of many on this board over the last 20 years. It’s truly a great day for them and all Rutgers fans.
I am so emotional now. It's been 29 long years, and Pike did it in his fourth year. Too all my friends and board mates CONGRATS! We deserve this!!!!

First 20-win season in 16 years. Win just one more and it will be the most wins in 37 years. Recruiting is picking up, and we are clearly moving forward. No longer a joke for nameless color analysts who are out of material. Who cares what seed we are? Just be happy to make the tourney, finally.

Reactions: RickB113
I watched the game in the Rutgers club, in between sessions of the wrestling tournament. I was very emotional but tried to keep it together in public. The noise level reaction wasn’t as loud as I thought it would be when we won, but there was a lot of hugging and hi fives between the people who knew what was going on.

Reactions: FastMJ
Been following since 97, been a fan since 2015. This is simply amazing!!!!! The whole family watched with me!!!!

Man, as bac said.... NO WORDS!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT