ADVERTISEMENT

6 free tickets for Saturday

1,000,000 free tickets for Saturday........

Really Rutgers could save some $$$ and tell the ticket takers they have the day off.

Reactions: goru1869
Ill take the other 4 for some Rutgers fans if you still have them. Let me know if available

Ill take the other 4 for some Rutgers fans if you still have them. Let me know if available
You can have the 4. I just need your name and email to transfer them. I don't think he was serious about the two, so still 2 left.

VK I will put a few more RU fans in the seats if you still have two. Johncifelli@gmail

yes, I know we suck blah blah blah. My son's game time got changed so I can't make it. Would like them to get used. Preferably by someone with kids vs old miserable f$cks.
---
be careful, someday you too will be an ol miserable f$ck

yes, I know we suck blah blah blah. My son's game time got changed so I can't make it. Would like them to get used. Preferably by someone with kids vs old miserable f$cks.
Let me know when you send so i make sure they dont go to Spam. Thanks again! Jay

I wasn't joking. But it's ok. It's cool.
I apologize. I hope You could see how after that performance and the fact you posted at almost 1am I took it as a joke. You get first dibs next time

I apologize. I hope You could see how after that performance and the fact you posted at almost 1am I took it as a joke. You get first dibs next time
Great. Kid is friends with Anthony Davis. Graduated with him from Piscataway. Thanks in advance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT