ADVERTISEMENT

6 heavyweights

njsportsphan

Junior
Gold Member
Jan 27, 2021
Was just looking at the roster and curious as to why we have so many heavyweights. We have 6 on the team, though Kyonte was not pictured. Plus, Cassale is coming in next year, though he looks like a 197 pounder to me.

It seems like that's too many 285lbers on the team. Are these guys taking away from potential scholarship money? I'm sure Goodale has a plan but does anyone else think this is kind of odd?

Was just looking at the roster and curious as to why we have so many heavyweights. We have 6 on the team, though Kyonte was not pictured. Plus, Cassale is coming in next year, though he looks like a 197 pounder to me.

It seems like that's too many 285lbers on the team. Are these guys taking away from potential scholarship money? I'm sure Goodale has a plan but does anyone else think this is kind of odd?
I do think it is a little odd to have that many Hwt, but they are not taking away scholarship money from other weights. If I had to guess only McDermott is getting any of the 9.9 and probably not that much.

Reactions: Leonard23
I know the roster is never fully up to date on SK.com, but we don't even have a single person listed at 165 on the current roster lol
The enigma continues. The Allies had an easier time breaking the Axis's codes than our coaching staff has had of finding the answer at 165 lbs.

Purdue kid was Round of 16, not AA. Very tuff to predict Clark...he wrestled once last year.
Agreed. Hard to take much away from that match since he only wrested once all year, was wrestling up atleast one weight, and didn't do anything the entire match.

Last edited:
Reactions: ScarletGrapfan
I can see White possibly settling into 165 eventually. He’s still very young, father is tall, so probably some growth to be had.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT