ADVERTISEMENT

A J Ferrari Charges Dropped

DUForever

Freshman
Mar 11, 2016
The DA has dropped the charges as the alleged victim wants to get on with her life and end the threats that she has claims to be enduring. Ugly situation.

• Sad
Reactions: rubigtimenow
The DA has dropped the charges as the alleged victim wants to get on with her life and end the threats that she has claims to be enduring. Ugly situation.
So does that mean he’s free to go to wrestle for Iowa this season?

Hopefully Poz can tune him up when they wrestle!!
I know, he is automatically the favorite if he wrestles 197

2 more reasons why no one should want any of this family in their program...

AJ with dumb antics gets DQ'd.

And more...

And his brother shoves his opponent after losing and then gets flexed on as a result. (Go to 9:04)

2 more reasons why no one should want any of this family in their program...

AJ with dumb antics gets DQ'd.

And his brother shoves his opponent after losing and then gets flexed on as a result. (Go to 9:04)

After today he should be banished from collegiate wrestling. He’s a jackass and I’ve seen enough of his act. Go join the WWE where you belong.

For those who wanted this guy at RU, would you trade a class act like Poz for this guy?

But yea… “all glory to God”.

Well so the younger Ferrari causes problems with a teammate than the pillar of the Ferrari sons gets dq’d for punching and giving the finger to an Iowa Hawkeye after he won in OT But he gets dq’d and gives the Iowa crowd double birds on the way out of the arena. But some on here wanted this family to be part of RU They are just an awful family. Good riddance

Well so the younger Ferrari causes problems with a teammate than the pillar of the Ferrari sons gets dq’d for punching and giving the finger to an Iowa Hawkeye after he won in OT But he gets dq’d and gives the Iowa crowd double birds on the way out of the arena. But some on here wanted this family to be part of RU They are just an awful family. Good riddance
Agree 💯

Give me a Perroti 7 days of the week over a Ferrari ;)

After today he should be banished from collegiate wrestling. He’s a jackass and I’ve seen enough of his act. Go join the WWE where you belong.

For those who wanted this guy at RU, would you trade a class act like Poz for this guy?

But yea… “all glory to God”.
They're all a disaster. I'm embarrassed that some of our alumni support them so much and even associate with them at all.

The Iowa way is beyond embarrassing. Seems the entire program should just be shut down or a coaching change is needed. Gabe Arnold also acting like an a...

AJ’s finishing move … a real crowd pleaser.

What’s more shocking than AJ’s antics is in this day and age how has AJ not been completely “cancelled” yet. Is the wrestling world immune to the cancel culture mentality? He’s an embarrassment. This guy should be working the Smoothie Bar at Schmoe’s Gym in Tumbleweed, TX.

What’s more shocking than AJ’s antics is in this day and age how has AJ not been completely “cancelled” yet. Is the wrestling world immune to the cancel culture mentality? He’s an embarrassment. This guy should be working the Smoothie Bar at Schmoe’s Gym in Tumbleweed, TX.
AJ was “cancelled.” He hasn’t wrestled in however many years it’s been.

The problem with sports is that all it takes is one team to overlook everything and give a guy a shot and the fans of that team will overlook those problems as well if it means winning.

Not saying it’s right but that’s just the reality.

It will be interesting if Brsnds accepts him at Iowa to wrestle after this tiff.

It will be interesting if Brsnds accepts him at Iowa to wrestle after this tiff.
I don’t think that there is any doubt Brands will take them. After this his opinion of them has probably gone up. Unfortunate situation that their behavior continues unabated. and I hope they don’t cause any issues off the mat at someone’s expense.

A.J. Ferrari, the gift that just keeps on giving. Is this some kind of steroid rage?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT