ADVERTISEMENT

Aaron Breitman’s EXCELLENT podcast interview with RHJ!

Aaron always does a great job. How can you not root for Ron Harper to succeed? He is everything that you want. The times I have talked with Ron in person, he has always been very gracious and humble and always very attentive to what you are saying.

I am rooting big-time for Ron to make it in the NBA and for his brother to follow in his footsteps as a NJ kid who stayed home and helped make RU a great basketball program. The future is looking so bright for RU hoops and Ron is one the main people that has put us in that situation.

Best of Luck,
Groz

Aaron always does a great job. How can you not root for Ron Harper to succeed? He is everything that you want. The times I have talked with Ron in person, he has always been very gracious and humble and always very attentive to what you are saying.

I am rooting big-time for Ron to make it in the NBA and for his brother to follow in his footsteps as a NJ kid who stayed home and helped make RU a great basketball program. The future is looking so bright for RU hoops and Ron is one the main people that has put us in that situation.

Best of Luck,
Groz
Yeah but there are always the idiots who will claim he only gets a shot because of his father. This kid has earned everything he has achieved and everything coming his way. Happy he’s able to ignore the Nancy’s and focus on the game itself.

Yeah but there are always the idiots who will claim he only gets a shot because of his father. This kid has earned everything he has achieved and everything coming his way. Happy he’s able to ignore the Nancy’s and focus on the game itself.

Who said anything about only getting a shot because of his father?
People were saying (wrongly......) that his family name would help with his draft prospects but don't remember anyone saying it was only because of it.

Not every "realistic" professional critique makes someone a hater and "fake Rutgers fan".
If anything, majority of this board was overly optimistic with his draft prospects.

Ron has become my favorite RU player of all time. From his on court heroics to how he engaged with the fan base was impressive. When he took to social media and accepted responsibility for the Maryland loss; I really came away with new respect for the guy. He’s a team guy and not a me-first personality which is rare these days.

Really excellent interview with Ron. He's an excellent spokesman for how Rutgers helped him become a better man and better ball player . Good luck to him in Toronto.

Reactions: RUHouston
I‘d posit this is a MUST SEE video! Enjoy!

Aaron Breitman Podcast with RHJ
Props to Aaron for a GREAT interview....and MAD PROPS to RHJR for giving well thought out heart felt responses...LOVED HIS COMMITMENT to RUTGERS / NJ.

Hope Ron continues to become THE MAN in Toronto....and much love to this loyal son!

MO
PS Oh Yeah....and WE WANT DYLAN!

Reactions: RUHouston
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT