ADVERTISEMENT

Tim Pernetti Interview with Matt Doherty - Must Listen

Rutgers to the Big Ten was a business decision.
Any personal relationship between Delany and Pernetti would have little involvement.

They could have been best friends.
If Rutgers didn't offer the most money of all available teams - they don't get invited.

Michigan and OSU aren't taking less money to "invite Delany's friend".

Someone can have a "pivotal" role while also just doing what most anyone else would have done.

Funny that the relationship between UMD/USC/UCLA ADs and Commissioner Warren has never come up. Almost as if it doesn't matter.

Christie authorized the execution of Pernetti. Barchi was placed by Christie. Blame Christie.

A slight blame goes to Tim for going on that ESPN interview and making a bad situation worse. Never forgot that piece, that was a mistake.
Scumbags like to run in packs. Christie, another scumbag worm--has a single Mom become the fall "guy" for his traffic problems in Ft Lee. Thankfully Bridget Kelly was freed by the US Supreme Court. Then he was Orange man's lapdog in 2016, standing faithfully by his side, then when it was politically expedient, knifed him. Wish a tidal wave washed his ass off the beach and swept him out to sea.

I think you're underestimating the pre-existing relationship Tim had with Jim Delany from his previous jobs.
He's so wrong it's laughable. Even Petnettis wife spend hours on the phone with Delany and his wife. Some of the most uninformed fans but worst of all they assume and profess stuff based on no knowledge.

Reactions: ScarletKid2008
I was a little disappointed with the content on his time at RU. He still seemed pretty reserved in his comments and is continuing to take the high road to this day by not naming anyone that he felt stabbed him in the back. I am not sure he even mentioned Rice's name although Doherty certainly does a couple times. He seems to be doing well and is obviously an effective business leader and communicator. Glad that things worked out for him.

what poster has had better and more legendary calls than me ? You are good moderator and will know
I'm not a mod , but I can't say who might be and if there aren't any better , or if you're the ONE 🤔????
Most posters here say something have it come out true and move on after the thread dies of old age.
Reminding others about being right about a prediction after a few days isn't important to them. If it's brought up they will discuss it, but they don't feel the need to bring it up themselves.
I can't say if I made very many good predictions or not, since once the prediction comes true I tend to forget making it because I don't feel the need to have this board pat me on the back for making a good prediction.
If I did feel that way, being slapped in face for wrong predictions might be deserved.
I don't begrudge those that need a pat on the back, some people just need things like that to feel good about themselves.

i don't remember if any TKR members constantly remind the board of times they were wrong, but there's one poster that makes a big deal if his/her thoughts come true, some are outright predictions others implied or put in question form but if they happen they're bragged about as an outright prediction.

I commend those who feel they are legends, either in their own mind or the ones that want to tick off a poster wanting to be considered a legend and making himself/herself the Mac Davis of this board

Reactions: Knight Shift
what poster has had better and more legendary calls than me ? You are good moderator and will know

You're trying to shift the focus away from the fact that @Knight Shift is legendary about his prophetical pronouncements despite the attempts of the cadre of posters named Dum Sheet who try to tear him down.

• Haha
Reactions: Knight Shift
Bob and Greg did the heavy lifting . Any mediocre successor to Bob would have had the same result.
I'm not sure "any mediocre successor" would have had the same result. I honestly don't know and that might be taking too much away from Tim. But I completely agree that it was Bob and Greg that did most of the hard work prior to Tim being on the scene. Who got us into the Big 10? Greg and Bob.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT