ADVERTISEMENT

Adam Breneman listed his ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ฝ ๐Ÿฑ ๐—ข๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—–๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜€ entering the 2023 B1G season

Tango Two

Aug 21, 2001
North Brunswick, New Jersey
369250942_871974207628214_2039344257632084833_n.jpg

To be honest, Longo and Ferentz are probably the only BiG OCs I could name off hand; outside of KC.

On these boards, that ranking will plummet after the first 3 and out.
Probably because the first 3 and out will be followed by many more. These fans have seen this movie too many times and are exhausted by years of putrid offense. Rutgers fans are the least demanding of any I've ever seen.

Probably because the first 3 and out will be followed by many more. These fans have seen this movie too many times and are exhausted by years of putrid offense. Rutgers fans are the least demanding of any I've ever seen.
Who is Adam Brenaman?

Prediction:
Kirk exceeds is 27 point average in the very first game against Northwestern and RU comes away with a nice win. I am in PA and have already bet on RU win and will be at the game to see it happen.

Reactions: Kbee3
Hard for me to get beyond 2010 mess - worst offense I ever saw - deadly even.
But Flood was OC co-conspirator that year so maybe Kirk was better than offense seemed

Who is Adam Brenaman?
Former Penn State tight end who coached at Arizona State until he got NCAA sanctions for violations at Arizona State. Now he has a podcast and does independent journalism things.

I did not realize he was caught up in the Herm scandal.
Yes it unfortunate for him because he was considered an up and comer in the coaching ranks. Was ranked in 30 under 30 to watch list in coaching. I am sure it wasn't his idea but in the end he got caught. I wonder if he will ever get another shot.

Reactions: Knight Shift
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT