ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody else notice all game ...

PhilaPhans

Best Poster Ever!
Apr 23, 2005
Gibbstown, NJ
That Jerome Washington refuses to tuck in his jersey. Started bugging me after a while, haha.

I'm excited to have a few more years of Washington. Quite a legit TE.

Love Washington. Does everything you would ask a TE to do and does it very well. Complete TE. Want to see more of him in the passing game.

Although he might be a bigger asset in the running game. Like Jonah Jackson, he does a real nice job getting to the second level.

Reactions: redking
Love Washington. Does everything you would ask a TE to do and does it very well. Complete TE. Want to see more of him in the passing game. Although he might be a bigger asset in the running game. Like Jonah Jackson, he does a real nice job getting to the second level.

We've definitely been missing what he brings at the position the past few years. He just seems bigger and stronger than the defenders out there. Now we just need to make time for the QB to get him the ball.

That Jerome Washington refuses to tuck in his jersey. Started bugging me after a while, haha.

I'm excited to have a few more years of Washington. Quite a legit TE.

No I didn't. I was too busy noticing other things on the field which bugged me a lot more.

The issue wasn't having the time to throw the ball to Washington. The problem was our game plan called for running the ball or long developing pass plays down field. Washington is a mismatch for most teams because of his size and speed. He can catch the ball, he should be a much bigger part of our game plans. Short to intermediate throws to the TE can open up running lanes which then allow [play action passes over the top to our playmakers

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT