ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone Else Getting Hammered Right Now....

Since about 2pm since I worked from home today.

Oh, rain...Yeah been about 10 mins in Hoboken.

I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

...with rain? It is coming down ludicrously at the moment.
Just drove through it heading home from Princeton (had a typically great burger and fries at the Nassau Inn). This is just the appetizer, though. Just wait until Sat night - we could see wind gusts of 50-60 mph and rain ending as snow, especially well to the NW, where 1-2" could fall early Sunday. Going to be a chilly early April with temps below freezing multiple nights and there's a chance of some more snow early Tuesday, although likely to be little accumulation. Could've made this into a good April Fool's Day post, though. Still have 4+ hours left, lol.

StormTotalSnowWeb1.png

I worked from home today because of yesterday. Yikes. Looked like it was gonna be worse than it has been, here, however.

Oh, thought you were talking about :beer:[cheers]:cheers2:, never mind.

Just drove through it heading home from Princeton (had a typically great burger and fries at the Nassau Inn). This is just the appetizer, though. Just wait until Sat night - we could see wind gusts of 50-60 mph and rain ending as snow, especially well to the NW, where 1-2" could fall early Sunday. Going to be a chilly early April with temps below freezing multiple nights and there's a chance of some more snow early Tuesday, although likely to be little accumulation. Could've made this into a good April Fool's Day post, though. Still have 4+ hours left, lol.

StormTotalSnowWeb1.png

I just ate at Winberies on Wednesday, but haven't eaten at the Nassau Inn in about five years. I love Princeton. Gonna watch the Final Four in large wind gusts, then apparently the ACMs Sunday night with some annoying weather outside. Tuesday I head to Florida, so let's hope there's no issue getting out. I gotta get me up outta here for some sunshine.

Once again I get horrible weather for opening week of softball season. Might as well keep drinking.

I thought this was going to be another collision on the GWB thread.

StormTotalSnowWeb1.png

I just measured 4" on my front lawn.

Yeah... that's it... 4". Maybe it was 6"...

StormTotalSnowWeb1.png

how come not a mention of temps in the upper 70s today almost 20 degrees ABOVE normal which is actually more of a departure than the couple days we get with temps in the low to mid 40s and nightime lows in the mid 20s....because actually thats more anomalous and worth talking about

how come not a mention of temps in the upper 70s today almost 20 degrees ABOVE normal which is actually more of a departure than the couple days we get with temps in the low to mid 40s and nightime lows in the mid 20s....because actually thats more anomalous and worth talking about
Because people are getting hammered.

With rain and whatnot.

Uhhh, cause I was responding to RaRa's post and I don't typically post about a warmer than normal day that has already passed - I don't really give a shit about warm days or record heat and have almost never posted about either. Also, the coming weather seemed more relevant: 50-60 mph wind gusts and possible April snow are fairly noteworthy. And you might want to check your math. Today's high of 78F was 22F above the normal high of 56F in New Brunswick, but still shy of the record high of 83F.

I just ate at Winberies on Wednesday, but haven't eaten at the Nassau Inn in about five years. I love Princeton. Gonna watch the Final Four in large wind gusts, then apparently the ACMs Sunday night with some annoying weather outside. Tuesday I head to Florida, so let's hope there's no issue getting out. I gotta get me up outta here for some sunshine.

Used to regularly go to Winberie's for the fondue - haven't been there in several years, though, maybe because my wife has become quite the fondue chef...

There was a short downpour that only listed a few minutes over here. Of course it was right after I dried my clothes and had to run across my apartment complex's parking lot to get back to my place. There was no rain at all when I put my clothes and $6 worth of quarters into the dryers.

I don't know if it rained. Spent the entire night flipping back and forth between the Big Lebowski and My Cousin Vinnie on the tube. Only got up to get more beer. Complete nonsensical, waste of an evening. Which was exactly what I needed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT