ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else see MN vs MI

hoquat63

All American
Mar 17, 2005
Great game double OT. Ms. B and the MI center both had great games. If its replayed tomorrow on BTN its well worth watching. Scroll down to see who won

MN

Yep, I was rooting for Mich. No one is helping us, guess we'll have to win third seed on our own.

I saw the whole game, great battle. I was rooting against Minny. Zahui B. is really good, although I think the officials are somewhat lenient with her. Still bothers me that Flaherty isn't on Rutgers.

Now watching Iowa- Ohio St. Last few possessions Iowa tried some stupid baseline drives against a much bigger defender, resulted in blocks; otherwise I think their lead would be much bigger at the half. Buckeyes picking up garbage put backs and are 5-10 from deep.

This game could end up in the nineties...for both teams LOL!

Iowa-OS update: I just turned the game off.

Iowa looks as if they don't care, slow on defense, no rebounds and missing every three. This team of seniors looks very bad.

Meanwhile, Ohio State looks like a top ten team. They are hitting threes and paint jumpers, getting all kinds of offensive rebounds. They broke away when they hit like seven in a row.

We better win our next three games because I don't see the Buckeyes losing again, and Minny is breathing down our backs.

The sad part is, Ohio State is loaded with talented freshmen and will be tough for at least four years. McGuff pulled off a recruiting coup al la Geno. I am kind of wishing for Uconn and the old Big East!! (just kidding.)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT